• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

How to do a Domain Search form

Hi there, I'm doing an hosting site for a client, and I would like to know how to implement a search for a domain, but I don't really know how to do it, I believe I need to use some sort of API from other sites that sell domains (godaddy, etc) but I ain't sure. Any ideas?
  2. H

[PHP] Text to Html entitities

Hi there, i've created a script to send mail, but i'm getting a problem when the message contains " á à é è " and so on, what happens is that the email gets like And the original mesage was something like It was just a test message. I've tried using some PHP functions such as...
  3. H

Linux - Mozilla - Flash

Hi there everyone... i have a doubt, about how to use Linux, i am currently developing a site at work, that needs the Flash Player Plugin, but yesterday my normal computer 'died', so i'm working under linux, but i have never worked with it regularly, and i don't know how to install the Flash...
  4. H

Some layouts...

well, since my page isn't up yet, i would like someone o give a opinion about the layout, i have some, so please tell wich one is preferrable, the site theme is cinema.... oh, and please say what you think i have to change... http://members.lycos.co.uk/vhsl/first.gif...
  5. H

Idea of the Month !! Get Rich in no Time !!!!!

Ok, since the posts don't count, i'm here to tell you the idea of the month, that is going to make me RICH, i use msn messenger and lots of my contacts use nick's like "WarCraft 3 : The Frozen Throne in stores 1/7/2003" or their favoriet football club's name, it's FREE publicity, so i had an...
Back