• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Free Hosting - No Posting Required

Hello, I am offering free hosting to those who need it. Here is what I offer: 25 MB of Web Space (more with justification ) 1 GB Bandwidth (More with justification ) Five (5) FTP Accounts (More with justification) Five (5) POP3 Accounts Two (2) SubDomains (With domain accounts)...
  2. H

Free Domains for Existing Sites

Have an existing site, and want to have a domain name, but don't have a credit card? Look no further. I am offering to register a free domain for any existing web pages. Requirements: You must have an existing web page Web page must get at least 20 visitors daily Your current website...
  3. H

Site5 SuperHosting - 50 GB BW Just $6.95*

Hello fellow namepros members, I beleive you will find Site5 to offer a superb service for unbeleivable prices. Additionally, for a limited time only, you can get up to five dollars off certain hosting plans. The following plans are available for purchase: HORSEPOWER: 3000 MB Disk...
  4. H

Requesting Free Hosting

Hello, I am requesting free hosting for a web site a friend and I are making. I require the following: - 25 MB of Space - 2 GB of Bandwidth - PHP/MYSQL - FTP Access I am willing to do the following: - Place a standard size 468x60 banner and a 160x600 veriticle banner. If I outgrow...
  5. H

.:FREE Hosting:. ONE Account Available

Spot Taken. Sorry.
Back