• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

.ws domains... is it good?

which one you prefer .cc or .ws?
  2. H

thanks for your opinion Stormey. I just knew that it was originally a domain for Western Samoa instead of website.
  3. H

What do you think guys? I notice that there are still many good names available.
  4. H

Free php shopping cart script

Thank you for your replies. OSCommerce may be easy to use but is it easy to customize as well?
  5. H

anyone?
  6. H

Anyone can suggest me a free and simple php shopping cart script or php shopping catalog script? I like miniBB as a forum script and Plogger as a gallery script. Is there any shopping cart script as simple as them? Tried OSCommerce and Zen Cart and found out that they are quite complex...
  7. H

Free top level domain

Thanks for your replies. It is only 2.99. But isn't free better? Especially if you don't use the website for business. Anyway... I agree that 2.99 should be affordable for everyone. Thanks Velton.
  8. H

Free top level domain

Is there still anyone offering free top level domain like the case of .info last year? I don't mind .info .org .com .net .biz etc. Btw, anyone know why registrars was offering 25 free .info domains last year?
  9. H

cNX's Holidays Special!! Up to 800mb and 20gb of bandwidth. Don't miss out!

Spirid, when will you allow .INFO for HV-3 package? Thanks.
  10. H

Hosting for Domains

Thanks buddies. Btw, have you ever heard about the bloghosts.com performance? Thanks.
  11. H

[PHP] gmdate() function

When I use gmdate() function in PHP, does it still depend on the server time? I notice a 4 minutes difference between the time generated by gmdate() function on the server I use and the GM time I got from www.timezoneconverter.com Thanks.
  12. H

Hosting for Domains

I am building a website for my friend and he is looking for a host now. He is interested to host his website on www.bloghosts.com Anyone here has any experience with bloghosts? How is their performance? In the feature of one of the plans they have it says: Hosting for 3 Domain What...
  13. H

Writing a authentication page

unset and session_destroy does not work. That was the way I do it but I still could login by clicking refresh. What I am doing now is create another session with dynamic var (I use time stamp) which is started when user click the submit button to login and once it has been created user could use...
  14. H

Writing a authentication page

Hi everyone... I need help in writing authentication page. Here is my problem: I have an index.php page with sign in form (with a username and a password) which will be handled in the login.php. Upon successful login, login.php page will create session for the user and display members menu...
  15. H

Passing values between PHP script and JavaScript

Thanks Chroder. I have got it working.
  16. H

Ok. Thanks for your input. To pass value from PHP to JavaScript, should I use the echo command?
  17. H

Is it possible to pass value from/to PHP script to/from JavaScript? Is so, please show me how. Thanks a lot.
  18. H

Underline with dashed line

Thanks. I will try.
  19. H

Underline with dashed line

How could I underline a word with a dashed line? Thanks for your help.
  20. H

MySQL account on frip.dk

Anyone knows how to activate MySQL account on frip.dk? Thanks.
Back