• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Review my site

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Seems slow to load. I'm not keen on the scrolling text in the status bar. Slightly too wide for 800x600. Messageboard might be better on its own page - looks a bit cramped in the frame. Some text on the left is difficult to read as it is almost the same colour as...
  2. N

www.PhotoJerk.com

The URL doesn't seem to be in Google. If you have added the URL to Google in the last 4 weeks then hang tight and wait a bit longer. If longer than that (or not at all) then add the URL to Google and wait another 4 weeks. Nick
  3. N

garfieldfans.50megs.com

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Loads nice and fast. Might be nice if the links changed colour when the mouse is passed over them. Visitors without Flash won't be able to navigate the site - perhaps a text menu at the bottom of the page. Its a good start. Good luck with the rest of it. Nick
  4. N

Review my website.

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Graphics are a little slow to load. Might be nice if the red leds next to the menus went a brighter shade of red when the mouse is passed over the text. Too much white space at the bottom of the page. Too wide for 800x600. Forum colour scheme doesn't match the...
  5. N

7th

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Very slow to load. Music starts before the link to switch it off appears. Too wide for 800x600. Visitors who don't have Flash installed won't be able to view your site. A good solid design though. Good luck with it. Nick
  6. N

Dogwoodart Studio is on now!

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Main splash screen seems very slow to load. Main site just seems to be a forum although it seems to be getting a few posts. Good luck with it. Nick
  7. N

Free games site

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Loads reasonably fast. Might be nice if the links changed colour when the mouse is passed over them. At least it doesn't have a black background which most games sites seem to have. A good solid design. Good luck with it. Nick
  8. N

site feedback - www.gradinite.com

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Loads reasonably fast. Might be nice if the links changed colour when the nouse is passed over them like the menus. Can't really comment further because of the language barrier. A nice design though. Good luck with it. NIck
  9. N

Underground.Vision DesignZ - Review

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. A little slow to load. Slightly too wide for 800x600. Can't really comment on the content. Good luck with it. Nick
  10. N

Webmaster Gloabal

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Loads reasonably fast. Forum looks a bit quiet - you may need to do some posts yourself to get things going. Some good articles. Good luck with it. Nick
  11. N

my webby

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Needs a Skip Intro link. Might be nice if the links changed colour when the mouse is passed over them. Needs some intro text describing what the site is about. Otherwise, a good solid design. Good luck with it. Nick
  12. N

www.themunchies.net - Comic Strip Site

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Slow to load - might be worth removing some of the graphics from the main page and puting them on another page. Slightly too wide for 800x600. Otherwise, a very nice site and good comic strips. Good luck with it. Nick
  13. N

*** www.Music4Desis.-------- ***

URL doesn't seem to work. Nick
  14. N

www.comm.tk

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Text loads nice and fast but the graphics are slow to load - around 45 seconds to fully load. Might be nice if the links and menus changed colour when the mouse is passed over them. Otherwise, a nice design. A Google Page Rank of 3/10 suggests yoiu need more...
  15. N

The Basement!

I agree about the look. Nice range of subjects though. Needs more members and more posts - you may need to do some posts yourself to get things going. Good luck with it. Nick
  16. N

Ades Design

Tested in IE6 and Mozilla 56k modem 800x600. Both sites have slow loading graphics particularly the menu rollovers on the first which seem to load last. Both look good in both browsers. Both are very nice designs. Good luck with them. Nick
  17. N

Untitled Come review it please.

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. I'm not sure if this is finished or just a template. Loads nice and fast. Slightly too wide for 800x600. Might be nice if the links changed colour whent he mouse is passed over it. Links don't seem to link to anything. Its a good start (5/10) but needs more work...
  18. N

Please Rate And Join!

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Redirecting the URL might give you problems with the Search Engines. I would be inclined to put the Enter Site link at the top of the page or make the logo a link and add TITLE and ALT tags. Main site seems to be Forum with zero members and entries - you might...
  19. N

Yet another site by me...

Looks fine to me. Your progranms could do with some drop down combo menus to make the program easier to use. Good luck with it. Nick
  20. N

Review of my sites.... :)

All look good. All you need now is the finish the main site to tie them all together. Good luck with it. Nick
Back