• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

what the hell happend to Lycos.co.uk?!

Would you like me to host your forum for you?
  2. S

Fwsh.com review

You say "In my opinion there is no unlimited space in the world." Actualy, that's not an opinion...that is a fact.
  3. S

FreeHU.com DEAD

There goes a Great Host </end sarcasm>
  4. S

Breezeland is Active...

Can't you just click the banner right away? And do it at the 1st of each month? It really isn't that hard to remember!
  5. S

Stardew.com

Hello, I will do routine checks on users accounts, checking things. I mean, everything. And, I can keep up with it, and I'm not one of those hosts who will just forget to pay their server bill, and people who are counting on them, lose their site.
  6. S

Please tell me what you think.

It's not loading for me.
  7. S

Comments on database template?

I just want to see the expressions better...as said above.
  8. S

Looking for a media host

How much space do you need? m
  9. S

MySQL Host for Forums

I highly doubt you'll be able to host a forum for 2mb's.
  10. S

Free forum installation!

I've done something like that, I actualy hada service, they are wonderful. Make sure you get a domain name, and you'll be supersuccesfuly.
  11. S

Know of a good Free Hit Counter?

They do have a text under it saying: Powerd By Bravenet or something.
  12. S

flat-file forums.

That gave me a laugh. :o
  13. S

need some help

They place a link/text link (I think) under the counter, to tell the other users where you are getting the stats from.
  14. S

Free Shell??

I was just going to say that.
  15. S

Free Remote mySQL hoster?

For example: I make you an account, with a MySQL database...and you use it for another place? Am I understanding you right?
  16. S

www.hosting-talk.net Forum only site

I have to agree with the others; The design is nice, but it does remind me of WHT.com
  17. S

Comments on database template?

Make more effect to the template...like better graphics. (Not the smilies):). One suggestion; on the angry smilie, make the face marks #808080 instead of pure black.
  18. S

My Message Board

It really doesn't make me think the board is an iceburn but I like the layout...better than mine...Hehe.
  19. S

5000 posts, Jan?

Great job Jan! Well deserved ;).
  20. S

Some problems with the template i just downloaded...someone please help me..thanks!

You're welcome. :). Hope your website goes great!:birthday:
Back