• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Colored Underline Rollovers

How do I use PHP to include the HTML? Click here to see the page if you need to.
  2. B

I got this reply from the webmaster of gta-vice.com: Hi Berserkir, yes. every link has a <span>, but we don't edit all links and put the span tags in by hand, this is done very easily with php using the following code: preg_replace("'<a([^>]+)>(.*)</a>'Usi", "<a$1><span...
  3. B

No, if I do that then the <span> tags come before the <a></a> tags, defeating my purpose.
  4. B

But how do you automate the applying of the span tags to every link on the page? I'm sure the Vice City webmaster didn't sit there and type in the <span> tags over and over again for each and every link.
  5. B

Not really. Do you mean I'd have to surround every link with <span></span> manually?
  6. B

Okay. Now how would I implement this into a page?
  7. B

Can anyone tell me how a rollover with an underline color different from the text color is used? To see what I mean, roll your mouse over the links at this site. The text is black or white, but the underline that appears once you hover over the link is a light blue.
  8. B

WWII Game Suggestions

I'm trying to decide on some kind of general look for a site that I plan on making about an upcoming WWII PC game. The problem is that, if I try to make it look non-1993, the design really doesn't seem to fit WWII. On the other hand, if I try to make it more WWII-ish, it turns out that it looks...
Back