• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Pricing... why... how... BAH

Hello Robert, Support and Reliability always win. Yes, it takes time to build up a customer list who thinks like you do, but when it happens, you can rest assured they will stand by you. I by no means want folks who pay $2.95/month on my servers. What if they run to a new provider who...
  2. N

Pricing... why... how... BAH

I find the "Requests" section for customers to be even more unbelievable at WHT. Hosts tend to offer stupendous amounts for bandwidth at measly prices. Dedicated Server prices are low at RackShack, but so is the support. We have dealt with many providers and have to admit that we the best...
  3. N

Host Multiple Domains for the price of one

Do you have multiple websites? Does your hosting company ask you to buy new accounts for all your sites? If your answer is YES, then check us out at http://www.neutralweb.com Start with Neutral Web. Buy one plan and host unlimited domains. All domains receive full functionality and their...
Back