• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

looking for cheap deticated server

Can we talk, say yahoo IM? SN is islandbayy or email me GlobalDC@GlobalDC.com Later.
  2. E

Where Can I Get the cheapest Dedicated Server?

Managed.com is NOT owned by Sagonet United Colo was Sold to Sagonet, and all servers were transported to Sagonet Datacenter in Florida. Managed.com WAS started by same person who started United Colo, Hence similiar site design. Bur Managed.com is NOT owned by Sago.
  3. E

looking for a server

Hi www.GlobalDC.com VERY cheap servers :) Free Ensim 3.1 unlimited domain licence.
  4. E

100 megs space / 75 gigs bandwidth / php / unlimited mysql databases

He tryed my service Canceled because only got 1 database per domain. That was on ensim because orignally my impression was that he had one large site, and not 36 of them. I would still like to know the url's of some of the sites. Chris Exalted Hosting
  5. E

Need host for under $2

Don't get the date messed up for us. We, Exalted Hosting, Has been operating for nearly 2 1/2 years. Before we had a site. We catered to many local small and large business. We auctually started from www.RobotechMasters.com back when it got few thousand daily hits. We needed a way to...
  6. E

100 megs space / 75 gigs bandwidth / php / unlimited mysql databases

I'l doit...... I will do the below, 3,000 MB Space 50GB Data Transfer Unmetered MySQL, SubDomains, E-Mail accounts, Users Etc... PHP CGI/PERL PHPMyAdmin WebMail, horde, Pleak Control panel I will do above for $15/month. I got bandwidth to spare. LOTS. (I am mirror for Kazaa Lite)
  7. E

Need host for under $2

. 500 mb storage, 3 gigs transfer unmetered databases, php cgi webalizer statistics unmetered number of mail accounts unmetered ftp. Higher than 99% uptime. $2/month, or $20/year. Thanks, Chris Allessi II www.ExaltedHosting.com
  8. E

rackshack.net

ok, Let me start with saying they usted to be Very reliable in my opinion. That was until they started doing the major work on their new datacenter. Since then, I have gotten slow report times to reboots, and techs don't know what their talking about half the time. Once, I had the...
  9. E

heavy duty host needed

I Come close to that, 200 megs storage, 4 gigs data, or my paid service for $2/month gets 500 megs storage , 5 gigs transfer, hotlinkable, no file size limits, and if pay by the year you get month free. Chris
  10. E

Service Update! Exalted Hosting

No Problem. On another note. We have a new contest going on our site. The prize is a Free Dedicated Server for 6 months. After 6 months, the contest is run again. The winner may use the server for ANY purposes they desire as long as it's legal. You may resell the space, use it your self...
  11. E

. Heh, Sorry, Their is only one me. My grammer depends on how tired i am, and what kind of keyboard i'm using. I was on a business trip when i last replayed. I was using my Sony Vaio U3, One of those mini laptops that fits in the palm of your hand. Has mini keyboard, and another...
  12. E

. I didn't know. I wasn't the person who set up the page in the first place. Granted, I did edit it after it was set up, But I didn't set it up so I didn't know that it belonged to anyone. I will look through our template folder to see if i can find it, but that is all I can say atm. Chris
  13. E

How long you believe you gonna be hosted?

Re: hmmmmmmm If you saw the size od the server, you wouldn't find it strange. Most people don't even have that account for the storage, just the bandwith. i have about 600 sites on that server, about 70% have the larger account. Server has 4X120GB HD's, server is currently using 40gigs of...
  14. E

could you mabe fill my in on what ur talkin about??? Chris
  15. E

. I auctually wasnt planning on moving the current server, since that one will be full with another 500 to 2000 sites.but based on the current stats from that server, i could shove a motherload of soites on a 384kbps dsl line. I have already found a provider who has offwered me 1.5 down and 384...
  16. E

haya the bannerson the sites are just banners that link to exalted hosting. That is all. seems to be working the best. Exalted Hosting has been around for 2 yeard, 3 months, and 19 days. currently, all our hosting servers are located at datacenters around the US. Our backup servers are...
  17. E

Newbie In Need of FREE Host PLZ!

lol red up o web-xperts at WHT, you should see my point then.
Back