• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

How do I check the uptime for a host?

I currently have 2 reseller packages and I plan to drop one of them soon. Price-wise they come out to about the same, but I only need one package to host myself and family/friends. So I was wondering if there is a site I can visit to check the uptime for both my hosts. Thanks in advance! =D
  2. A

cNX Incedible special offer!! 5 posts for an account!!

I still visit everyday and click 6-10 ads for them, even though I don't use their hosting. Posted the 30+ posts too. Wish I had known earlier that a .info doesn't qualify for HV-3 though. XD But it's all good, I got paid hosting now. :)
  3. A

Question about uni.cc

Does it work exactly like a TLD? Can I use it for hosting packages? Cause it seems more like a subdomain or a redirection domain to me, but I've seen it refered to as a domain. Any help appreciated! Thanks =D
  4. A

Free .info Domain Names!

bleh, they all require credit cards now. (hostway used to not need one, but now they need it) I should have registered more than 1 at that time. (cause I don't have a credit card XD)
  5. A

Need Media hosting

If it's a one time thing, try www.yousendit.com ? But... are people allowed to host episodes of shows that ran on US tv? ._. Even shows that aren't lisc. in the US, hosts already shy away from. XD
  6. A

TLD's

Is a .info a top level domain? Cause I was under the assumption that it was. Since normally (without the current promos) you do have to pay for one. Cause my friend just got hosted by a free host that provides different hosting for subdomains and domains. (a post to host free host and...
  7. A

Name the Cheapest Web Host you've seen!

Omg, that site is hilarious, I love their answers to the FAQs. XD US$ 10 for a whole year !! I cant believe it is serious. Can I trust you? "The price is made possible because we do not provide technical assistance, nor options on the plan. " Can I use my account for business purposes...
  8. A

Need Hosting For PS2 Game Videos (Nothing Big Just BW and Space)

http://www.domaindlx.com/faq.asp?q=71 "There is no file size limit. However, it must be used in a proper manner, which means we do not allow sites used for downloading files. We are a web hosting company not a file storage one. You may have a database that is 80MB which is fine with us."...
  9. A

Need Hosting For PS2 Game Videos (Nothing Big Just BW and Space)

Try this site? http://www.35mb.com/ You get 35MB space to start with and then with each person that downloads you're supposed to get 1MB space more. They have FTP upload. The thing is, they're file storage only. So you'll need another host for your site and then just link to the...
  10. A

Paypal with Domains

Thanks for the info! Now to decide between the 4 names I've been toying with. XD
  11. A

Paypal with Domains

Are you sure they take Paypal, cause when I just tried, it was credit card or check as options. ._.
  12. A

Free domain needed for existing site

.info domains are free for a year right now. You can sign up for one at: http://www.hostway.com/personal/index.html I prefer hostway over domaindiscount (http://www.domaindiscount24.net/?page=info_promo&dd24Session=74bbc93109fb6caac20fc20e81791315) cause it will be cheaper to renew if you...
  13. A

Wanted, free webspace for a PHP dating site.

I think you're supposed to ask for more space in the 'advanced' requests part of the forum. GOod luck to you! =D
  14. A

host needed... 200 mb //max bw...( min 20 gb )

It's probably cause your post sounds like you think free hosting is a right and not a privilege. ^^;; And that the free hosts should be honored to be the one to host you. XD Bandwidth cost money... yet your asking for a minimum of 20 gigs. (which can run you $10-20 a month at some hosts)...
  15. A

Those offers are inexpensive... but I'd think they'd be do-able. It's not like the 50 gigs transfer for .99 XD
  16. A

Another 'too good to be true' deal? XD

Was typing in numbers in bestwebhosters.com and seeing what comes up at $3 and under a month. And this popped up: http://www.riothost.com/plans.php How can anyone provide any of those plans? Especially the 7 gigs space and 250 transfer for $5 a month? ._. (cause with 7gigs space... I can...
  17. A

exeqt.org cheapest is actually $20 a year. (so $8 more than Vespacious) the $14 was for domain registration. cheapest host I've ever seen? would have to be the: 'findmyhosting' special on Netherweb. "Netherweb can give you world class hosting from $2.04 a year!"...
  18. A

Hosting for small personal webpage - have domain

Actually, you might want to consider either : www.photobucket.com www.imagelink.org Cause it sounds more like a gallery. I don't think they have email services though.
  19. A

ViperHosting Open!

Looks like nice hosting. =D You might want to rework the TOS though. Some paragraph tags wouldn't hurt. Cause otherwise it looks like one big fat paragraph and makes me not want to read it.
  20. A

Need a reliable host for pic hotlinking

Didn't evolvahost just cancel everyone's account? Or did they get mad at me also? Cause when I first found out about it.. it said you could have up to 5 accounts. But I didn't sign up right away... I signed uop a few days later. I made 4 accounts. Then I read you could have only 3... but...
Back