• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Myacen question. ( I know I am a Idiot)

Well, since everyone else on this board likes them so much, I figured even a simple minded internet newborn like myself would be able to handle them. But it seems I was mistaken. How to I find how what DNS settings to set my domain name to? And also, why is my account inactive, is there a...
  2. R

ZoneEdit Question

I use their web fowarding service. Seems to work great and everything, but I have one question. Is there a way you can change the title, keywords, description, etc? It uses your address as the title, and also uses its own keywords, or will this make a difference? I am a beginner, so forgive...
  3. R

Tell me what you think

This is a new format I'm using, I'm just in high school, and I still have a lot to learn when it comes to web design and the internet. So I would like honest feedback, tell me what is wrong, what I could change to improve it, etc. http://www.virtue.nu/thewaterfall/index.html Thanks...
Back