• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Gaming site in need of sponsorship!

Hi, I run a map site for the game Call of Duty. We are currently the only site for the CoD gaming community that has all of the available multiplayer maps!We are in danger of outgrowing our current host and are seeking a sponsorship (free hosting) from a reliable host with the extra resources to...
  2. T

Spaceports no longer free!!

Got this email from Spaceports.... "Due to the massive changes in the online advertising marketplace it is with a heavy heart that we have been forced to stop offering free web hosting with Spaceports. We do understand that many of you have spent countless long hours assisting us in...
  3. T

ISO 50 mb, php, mysql

I've been searching for a decent free host for weeks now and most of the hosts that are offering what I need are not taking signups at this time... Can anybody host my site please?? I don't need much and I'm NOT looking to host warez and crap.... I just need some decent space for a clan site...
  4. T

cgi/perl

I need to make a list of Free hosts that offer cgi/perl to post links on my site. The FAQ only gives 3 links so if anyone can help me out with some other Free Hosting links and info I'd appreciate it very much... Thanks
Back