• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Free Hosting Needed

I need hosting for my domain i only need about 100-200 mb and at abt 1-2 gb b/w I am willing show to show a text link but not a banner ad and no forum posts. Thank You
  2. A

Domain Hosting Needed

Hi. I am looking for someone to host my domain. I have a good site, but my current host is very unreliable and has been down since a very long time and thus i want to change.This is what I would like: 150-200 mb space and about 750-1000 mb bandwidth -php, mysql, ftp access, email -cpanel...
  3. A

Hosting Required

I need hosting for my domain- http://www.r7ronaldo.com/ i would be needing around 100-150 mb space, around 1gb bandwidth, cpanel with fantastico, php, mysql i can show your button in return but not banners plz Anyone who is interested plz do reply
  4. A

Hosting Required

I need hosting for my domain the features i wud need are- 100mb space, around 500mb-1gb, php/mysql, subdomains, cpanel Plz if anyone can provide me with hosting plz do so I can show your ads but not google ones and that too only at the bottom of my page Thank You
  5. A

Free Domain Required

I really need a DOMAIN NAME! I Dont have paypal nor do i have credit card and so i cant buy a domain because I'm still 15! *sigh* You provide me domain and I put your ads at my website(on every page!)... You have the ownership aswell.... Soo......Pls....provide me with a domain.... Pls...
  6. A

Please Review My Site

Hello There, This is Abhishek I would like you guys to please review my site. The url is http://r7ronaldo.kevhosting.com/ It is a football player site. I am open to all kinds of advice so please feel free when giving any sort of advice. Thank You, Abhishek
  7. A

Hosting Required

Hosting Required for a football site I am going to buy a domain in 2-3 weeks and so wud require hosting for that too. I need around 15-20mb space, mysql, cpanel etc Please if anyone is willing to provide me with hosting plz contact me
  8. A

Need a good free host

Hello guys, plz i need a good free host who can offer 15-20mb, php, mysql plz reply quickly i am ready to show your ads on my site Thank You
Back