• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Livin4.com = FREE = DEAD

way to go ibfw, you just did exactly what i said!! Because thats all you have to say....Just look at some of your earlier posts, you bash many hosts and other people. If you do a search on the username ibfw, you can see his attitude. Look at some of your earlier posts. However, I dont...
  2. L

Livin4.com = FREE = DEAD

i'm glad ibfw, that you have nothing good to say! maybe if you know so much, you would tell us. As somebody else already said, you probably have your own hosting company.
  3. L

Livin4.com = FREE = DEAD

From livin4.com: Does anyone know of the software or program that creates multiple accounts. We are desperately trying to find this program. There were people creating 150 free accounts in less than 2 minutes. All had different IPs and different names. But the account names were all unique...
  4. L

Livin4.com = FREE = DEAD

This message is from livin4.com We have been providing service, but we cant continue it when many members are cheating our services. Some try using their FTP as a server. Our transfer rates were at almost 10 MB/second on ONE machine. That is crazy and too costly. If we could, we would keep...
  5. L

300 Megs - 10GB plus more - $4.95/m

livin4.com is now offering 300 Megabytes and 10GB of bandwidth per month. check out http://www.livin4.com/special/ It's only $4.95 per month. - NO SETUP FEES 10 Gigabytes of Bandwidth are allowed per month. With this plan you receive support for: ·Ensim Control Panel ·Microsoft...
  6. L

FREE ACCOUNT w/ livin4.com if you reach 10

Sorry, try to get as many as you can. Lets say you get 5, we might be able to lower your quota to 200MB instead. Either way, you will be rewarded. Thanks, Sam
  7. L

Free services, don't count, we have plenty of people joining free services. It only works if you refer 10 PAID customers.
  8. L

Will provide info You can email webmaster@livin4.com and I can provide you with my personal phone#. We can write out an agreement, this way you can be sure you will receive your space. Thanks, Sam
  9. L

Need cheap yearly cost host with 300+ Mb

for raffix When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. The price 3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
  10. L

which is the best

livin4 offering free 50 megs livin4.com is now offering their free services http://www.livin4.com 50 Megs plus CGI no file size limits, and no file type limits upload zips, docs, everything no illegal stuff although it contains banner.
  11. L

livin4.com is having a FREE WEB HOSTING CONTEST (This is not limited to one person, anyone who makes ten, can get a free account.) If you can give livin4.com 10 new customers for any of its services, we will give you 1 year free access to 500MB space 15GB transfer per month ENSIM SITE...
Back