• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

freehu (ex: realwebmasters.net) dies at last

Correct. However, they expected to host 500 mbs* for each account; well hosts cant stand long like this.** They also had bad server timeouts and such; people have discussed in here; and well they had a very weird affilating program that didnt last; if i knew what those words were then i could...
  2. D

Omega Hosting---7 Free Hosting Accounts/mysql/php/cgi/ftp/more.

I got a question. Do we need a domain name? Or can you subdomain?
  3. D

Need PHP Hosting

I didnt knew that :( Unlimited-sql has a restrict postment so i dont really want to sign up with that. Excelex.net i pmed u
  4. D

Free Hosting!

i pmed u
  5. D

Distant Host

i wanted to sign up today ....
  6. D

Need PHP Hosting

oh well.... cant even sign up in distant host. The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings...
  7. D

Need PHP Hosting

I dont want any restrictions, and many more about sign up with that. Unless if someone does give the letters for the freehu setup. I dont neccesary need MYSQL, because its already on www.freesql.org. Well if someone does find a host that can host php, and allow connections to other MYSQL...
  8. D

PHP, MySQL, READ THIS!! pls

for mysql: www.freesql.org I can log in mysql of freesql.
  9. D

Free Hosting Needed

www.invisionfree.com - For boards :)
  10. D

WARNING bad service -myjspace-

Message Sent.... I've been thinking of idea, and why not I just send the subtitles only without pictures..... That means sub file only, no picture, no sound. Is that considered the same? Or is it considered something else....
  11. D

Yep, I dont have them anymore. I admit though, because I also needed to make all these weird fans go away, and making me stressed out. I am wondering..... is the single game arcade like playing games? Lesson to Hosting: Pick a place that is suitable of what your doing.
  12. D

Imrtech, uhh i wanted to remove my site because i had to go to weird stuff. So I told Mr.Hands, and well he wants to remove it in 30 days....
  13. D

Files storage

Oh, it isnt for sharing.... Umm I knew that. Well why cant u use Yahoo Briefcase. If you run out of space make another account.
  14. D

WEll couldnt you pick your own ad code to fit with?????????
  15. D

Unmetered Space\Bandwidth, Php, Mysql, Cgi, Ssi HERE

What happens if someone only used 300 mb of full episodes??? Now what would u do? Would u still delete it or would u leave it??
  16. D

Unmetered Space\Bandwidth, Php, Mysql, Cgi, Ssi HERE

Unmetered?? Wow... put something so people wont put a lot of warez in your site, and put a file size limit too... cause if you put unmetered then it could 200000 mbs they can do, and well people will start repeating and repeating and repeating.
  17. D

did you show the ads on every page? Cause myjspace is very strict on ads... i almost got deleted for that. Also, MYJSPACE is good to me, they have good FTP speeds, and also a nice phpmyaDMIN MYJSPACE has MYSQL, PHP, and all other good stuff, but also 4host-you, which has very terriable...
  18. D

Files storage

wow... unlimited.... most unlimited space hosts have a limit about 85k - 1mb. if your lucky then you can get a good host that has no limits, but im sure u wont find any. :rolleyes: If there was a unlimited hardrive, and if there was a unlimited ISP speed, then there will be tons...
  19. D

What do you look for in a free host?

Web Hosting: Good FTP Good MYSQL Reliable 20 - 50 mb webspace --------------------------- As the other part of me say: 15 GB space, media can be uploaded :D Like i would never get that free :D
  20. D

Will any host allow a 9.9 MB file upload?

By regarding, the name " misty_fan " it must be Pokemon that is going to be uploaded.... Well, as for me I try to save space, and all, so I upload a ep every week and delete it. Although, some hosts do hate, some hate media. If your trying to upload anime, your really best idea to upload is...
Back