• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Dailyhosting.net and Northwindwebhosts

Your plan seems like a good deal too. Thanks for the info.
  2. I

Dailyhosting.net and Northwindwebhosts

Does anyone have any experience with Dailyhosting.Net? They seem to be really cheap - all I need them for is a Blog site, with a picture gallery sometime later (maybe). If you've dealt with them, any info would be appreciated. As a side note, anyone else been with NorthWindWebHosts? They...
  3. I

Looking for host for small blog community.

Thanks everyone! Well, I've decided on a host. Thanks Chronichosting, but you got in just a few minutes too late. :( I had literally just signed up for service when I got saw your post. Thanks for all the replies!
  4. I

No, just one other person. I'm going to be busy this summer, and if something needs to be changed, I need to be able to have the other guy fix whatever problem might happen. It's not a huge deal if he has full access, I should have put that multiple users in the control panel would be nice...
  5. I

I really hope I'm not breaking any rules here. I read the sticky at the top of the forum, and a few other posts, so I think I'm okay in doing this. I need a web host. I'm going to be hosting a small weblog community, but because it's a weblog, it needs a few things to work. Here are the...
Back