• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Another Hosting Offer >> "Unlimited Webspace", php, etc Instant Activation >>

how can i chmod something. For fusion news? (its a php news program)
  2. M

I need a free internet radio host

Questions: Oddisorder, how did u get full permission to use the music on your radio station? How much money did you pay?
  3. M

need free

I did, but you didn't reply
  4. M

how do you think about the free hosting of tok2.com

I tried that. I knew what it meant. But the ftp doesn't seem to work:(
  5. M

I need a host for my site

i sent an email to you excelex.net Thanks a lot. And mysterio, i know how to make flash designs:cool:
  6. M

Thanks for all your replys. I have asked my friend who is a webmaster of this site if he'd give me free hosting for 1 gig space and 5 gigs bandwidth with php and cgi and stuff in exchange for two layouts for his site and he agreed. Busy making layouts now lol:D
  7. M

I think i might have to go paid. But the problem is i live in New Zealand and here there aren't many good hosting companies and since i'm under 18 i don't have a credit card either so i can't send money abroad. So if you know of anygood paid hosts who accept some other means of payment and with...
  8. M

Its a shame its japanese. It would make a killer host:(
  9. M

oh. I have joined. So does this mean i get unlimited space?
  10. M

Ok here are the specs i want: at least 100 megs space my-sql database (optional) php cgi at least 3 gigs bandwidth per month file size limit above 500kb. And this sites gotta be up for good and not keep deleting accounts whenever it wants.:) If you know of a site like this, plz let me know.
  11. M

I need a free internet radio host

if you are gonna use copyrighted music on your site, no one allows that on free hosting offers. You're better off hosting it on your own computer if you have a fast internet connection
  12. M

In the subject of your topic it says unlimited webspace. On your website it says 25mb space.:confused:
  13. M

I signed up and stuff, but i couldn't understand a thing. And i put it through that japanese translator and it still didn't make any sense. The email they sent me didn't make any sense either. Can you plz help me out here?:D
  14. M

Host anything you want with 550mb of space.

Mudora has been down for 2 days now, any idea why?:(
  15. M

Hey thanks. It works now!!!!!!!:cool2:
  16. M

Hey thanks. It works now!!!!!!!
  17. M

k, i uploaded two pages but i can't access them. It says it can't be found. My username can't be found? What adress do i go to visit my website again? PLz help me out here. I'm lost. I don't want my account to get deleted so i uploaded stuff.
  18. M

umm. I think the username i wanted was sean
  19. M

k, i send u a pm with my username and password Thanks for your help.
Back