• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

HTML Question

I have been designing simple sites for some time now. Everything I have learned has been through trial and error [or success]. But there is one problem I have never been able to figure out. It's about the page "auto adjusting" to the person's Internet Explorer window. For instance, right now I...
  2. M

Free webdesign!

A friend directed me to this site. Their crew makes free templates for people. You describe what you want, and they will send you a basic layout and you tell them how to alter it. I requested one and got a layout ASAP. These people are really professional, they ask you questions first on what...
  3. M

Review my site, please.

I just went to a new design a few days ago. As of now, there isn't much content.. I just wanted to get the basic layout done. I'm having a little bit of trouble with the shoutbox colors, i'm not sure what colors to use for that. So if someone could recommend a color that would be great. How is...
  4. M

Review my site, please.

This is my first attempt at putting a site together. I decided to use different shades of grey for this. If this is bad "combo", please let me know. I am open to all comments positivite or negative (only way I will get better :) ) http://www.game-forums.net/
  5. M

Banner design for my site

Would anyone be willing enough to design a banner for my site? The one I currently use now was made by me in photoshop, and when you see it.....well, enough said lol. It doesn't have to be complex, anything better than what you see on the site will work. Thanks ! site: www.game-forums.net...
  6. M

Best free stat script to use?

I have been trying some at hotscript.com, but I can't seem to find one to my liking (and some, don't even work right). So, could someone recommend a script that they use or heard of? Thanks! *Edit: Must also be something to install, no banner or stuff like that :)
  7. M

Flash Banner

Anyone here that can/would make a flash banner for my site for no charge? It doesn't have to be anything too detailed, just want something else besides the standard 'Text Only' banner. If you can design one, please PM me. Thanks in advance!
Back