• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

exaltedhosting???

I tried signing up twice with exalted hosting.. I mailed them at freehost@exaltedhosting.net/com , but have never gotten a reply.. I specified a username, password, and bannersize that I would like, but i have never recieved any emails back from them. I even included a description of my...
  2. F

cgi host

hey, i am looking for a good free cgi host. I have tried Netfirms and spaceports, and am disappointed w/ them. Can you guys list all the cgi hosts you can in this thread? I will try them all till i can find a good reliable, fast one, that'll host my scripts :)
  3. F

looking for host w/ these specs (free)

I am looking for a host with the following specs: (Required) ------------------------------------------------- -Good uptime(close to 99%) -No banner ads or popups(i am willing to put up text links or buttons) -Free subdomain -PHP -MySQL(2 DB's preferred)...
  4. F

Breezeland?

Breezeland seems like a decent host, but I am wondering 2 things. First, can any users tell me how hard it is to keep up with their banner system? Second, do they support ASP? I saw somewhere that they support Apache ASP.. is that the same as normal ASP? I would appreciate any...
  5. F

Comments on AMZ/u69 ?

I am attempting to get hosting with AMZ web hosting. Their service seems very good, other than the fact that it is taking me a while to get hosting(i sent in my application 2 weeks back, but still havent been confirmed, but that's probably becasue of all the changes they are undergoing.). I know...
Back