• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

www.scratch4win.com?

Came across this surfing, http://www.scratch4win.com , claims if you scratch winning numbers you get a free domain? 1 in 800 some chance and you get 20 tries a day. Prolly a scam, but has anyone heard of it?
  2. A

Custom Plans

I recently purchased a reseller to more easily manage my multiple sites, so I have some extra space. I can offer 200mb space with 5gb bandwidth (or more) for $2/mo. (I was told I needed to post this :wink2:): Plan can be seen Here and one of my websites is http://www.madrunner.com. If you...
  3. A

Paypal vs...?

So paypal has a bunch of fees or upgrades that you have to do to accept certain payments...are there any that you can receive donations with for free with no fees for say a credit card payment?
  4. A

Horray Free Hosting

http://hosting.run0.com Free Hosting The free hosting package includes: Subdomain @ yourname.members.run0.com or yourdomain 100mb space (upgrade upon request) Unmetered bandwidth ftp only, no control panel Small text ad your choice placement Need 100 points by posting in forums...
  5. A

Free Hosting Offer For...

I am offering free hosting to any site with sports, fitness, or health content. I can pretty much give you anything you need (except cpanel). I can offer you a subdomain at yoursite.run0.com, or you may use your own domain. If you have a site currently up please post it in this thread so I can...
  6. A

best backordering...

is the best backorderer snapnames? i have heard of pool.com and godaddy is up there also...who is the best?
  7. A

Email progs

what are some good FREE email programs like hivemail (cept thats not free, correct?) that can be installed on the server and used to offer email @ yourdomain to users? Im NOT talking about remotely hosted like everyone.net or bmb.
  8. A

Partner(s)

Hi, I am looking for one or two people to help me create a couple ideas I have for websites. If you enjoy creating websites and have (especially) php knowledge, email me at ace0cc@yahoo.com or msg me on msn at rnrace@hotmail.com (or yahoo w/ace0cc) and I will explain my ideas. Profits from...
  9. A

Earn $40

Earn $20 Hello, I need someone who can backorder a domain for me. I cannot do it because I have no credit card. So, the deal is that if you successfully obtain it for me (just a one year registration) I will pay you back double ($20 for backorder, so $40) when I can earn it through the site, or...
  10. A

File Storage

Looking for a host that offers a lot of space for file storage (to link to from another site to download). The bigger the better. Oh yeah, no file upload limit either.
  11. A

F@teback

Haven't heard this host mentioned in awhile...I think its the best free hosting if you dont need features like php cgi etc. They give: 60 MB Web Storage 10 Domains to choose from [] Domain Name Hosting FTP Account No Banners or Pop-up Ads Web Based File Manager No Setup Fee...
  12. A

Best free email?

What is the best free email site to offer users from your own site? And, with a uni.cc domain, is it possible to use the nameservers and the MX record im a little confused there.
  13. A

Free Website Submission

Whats the best one?
  14. A

Help with mail

Hi, I have a uni.cc address, and I am hosted at thefreeserver.com, and i signed for the oemmail thing, but i cant figure out how to change the mx stuff if anyone uses both of these please tell me how you did it or if its possible
  15. A

2nd level domains

could someone make a list of all the free 2nd level domains that include dns? thanks
  16. A

PHP Nuke support?

I noticed that many webhosts dont support php nuke? well, ive been searching through the posts here, and cant seem to find what i want... free of course 20-50mb space 300+mb transfer? php, mysql, etc instant activation domain support (for my uni.cc) no ads if possible my site...
  17. A

links in graphics

this is prolly a really stupid question, but how do you put links inside a graphic- do you have to put it on top somehow or make another graphic with text and link it to wherever you want it to go...?
  18. A

Clock...

Ive been looking for about an hour and getting impatient...I want a cut and paste live clock with the date if there is such a thing...anyone know where i can get one?
  19. A

Need some perl

need something with perl, no ads...doesnt have to be very big...
  20. A

question re: invisionboard

ok this is really wierd...i can login to my invisionboard with the long address (http://members.lycos.co.uk/runn/forums/index.php), but when i click the link on my website (www.runn.tk), it will load the forum but wont let me login...is there a way to make an outgoing link to it from my site...
Back