• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

my Open source project and its site

thankyou all. Hmm left colum looks ok on my pc, no issues what so ever it all lines up the same, i might make it a smaller percentage. Zaphod
  2. Z

Thanks, i know ASP makes people feel sick but most people run their Footy, baseball, whatever Tipping competitions are run within work places and these work places mainly run ASP, hence the ASP version. PHP is so more people can run a more widely distributed site, i will be writing a paypal...
  3. Z

ASP & PHP developers needed

I need help on my current open source project, i am pushing to get it out by the Rugby World cup kick off so people can use it for a big event. Anyways i am only in alpha release and would like to get BETA and RC versions out in the ASP version so at least people will be able to use them in...
  4. Z

http://www.myTipper.com - my Open source projects site I have created a front end for my open source project so that people can see the news and the information about the project, as well as interact and download the updates, new versions, addons etc. Please lt me know what you think...
  5. Z

Need Host for Open source project

it doesnt use both languages, it is two seperate versions. A lot of people want to run these things in workplaces this the ASP version lets them run that from their machine. I will then program a php version, this will allow people to run it accross the internet. so yeah it doesnt use...
  6. Z

yeah got my project there for the php side but SF does not support asp
  7. Z

Tipping comp

I have written code that will soon be released for people to download. It allows you to run a tipping competition for any sport, it is completely customizable but not yet fully finished, i am looking for a host and some partners for it soon, and then will be coding it to php when the ASP...
  8. Z

Hi all, I am writing a php and ASP open source program at the moment. I have almost completed the ASP version and will then recode to php. I currently have the asp version on Brinkster but wanted to get everything under one host. Was wondering if anyone could help out, offer me cheap...
  9. Z

My Lame little corner of the web

Ok I realise these kind of sites are adime a dozen, but thats fine for me and my opinionated ways. But please tell me what youthink and offer any suggestions (I am stilla dding content daily) Digital grounds & Movies for Dummies - http://www.digitalgrounds.co.nr oops I should put...
  10. Z

cheap hosting?

i broke my hand so havent had a chance to look into this further. i will pay yearly for any of these services. also the ASP doesnt matter at all but the most important is sendmail or smtp so that people will get emails from my site. i have changed y focus as i have had time to think and am...
  11. Z

Free Host, PHP Mysql

Hi i dont need much room I am looking to host Oscommerce on a free php site, so once i sell a few products i can pay for hosting :D I need - 10 or more MB of space 500 MB to 1GB per month Bandwidth MySQL Ads are ok in the form of a text link or foot banners, nothing too obtrusive as my...
  12. Z

cheap hosting?

I have a small budget (for my little brother and sister. up to $2 a month hopefully not too much more than $20 a Year Looking for the following PHP MySQL 25MB or more Disk Space FTP also if it has ASP as well that would be a bonus anyone know of any that would fit this bill...
Back