• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

I need 5gig disk, even more bandwidth, have mp3s...

Let's see. I got the Webalizer up and running, and that's sure a nifty toy to have. So far this month, I've had 1.9GB of transfer. So, not too bad. A long way from the 50GB I was offered. But, at least now I can answer that question. :-) ~Laura~
  2. R

continued... "your site is inaccessible" I apologize for that, my internet service was briefly interrupted this morning. It should be accessible now. "I don't think any reputable host will touch this unless you have written permission from all the artists that you can use their work" I...
  3. R

Dedicated servers...

Okay, this dedicated server thing is new to me so I'm running into all kinds of questions and issues and learning quite quickly one really needs to be careful. There are a lot of misleading sites making you think you are getting something at one price, but the bottom line is entirely different...
  4. R

Sublevel203.com Last year, I started a website that initially was a listing of music artists in genres I was interested in as a means to keep personal track of what I had been encountering on my musical journies. It has since evolved into a site that hosts small band pages for artists, but...
Back