• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

.com.ru

RIPN, the Russian registrar, has a web interface for registrations now. Much easier than the old, all email, process. However, I think you have to have all the supporting templates in place to use it. Anyway, it really works. I got a half dozen domains I needed through the web interface...
  2. B

Kg

None of my ***.kg's are working today. Some are expired, I know, and I'm awaiting their renewal (if ever), but others are supposedly active. Anybody know what's going on?
  3. B

HostLead

Do they really exist? Their web site is still there, and it takes sign-ups, but you never get any kind of response when trying to contact them.
  4. B

.info = useless

For the past week, I've been trying to get nameserver changes through to put my .info domains on their hosts. Every time I ask, I'm told the registrar (afilias.info) is so overwhelmed with new registrations they can't service modifications and wait 24, 48, 72, etc., hours things will clear up...
  5. B

Hostiva

There was some discussion about Hostiva a month or two ago, but it kind of dried up. Those who tried, are they reliable? They look fast and good, but all I have to go on is their home page. I have 3 .infos that need hosting, so any comments would be appreciated. :)
  6. B

Unsatisfactory!

Just thought you guys might be interested in seeing what the BBB says about Namezero.com. Extract at http://k3ozm.com/namezero-bbb.htm RUN, don't walk, away from Namezero!!!!
  7. B

Short List

I'm looking at hosts (again), and I've come up with a "short list" of the ones that look good for my purposes. Does anyone have any comments on these, or perhaps have another I might look at before making up my mind? The list..... http://www.2100.com...
  8. B

Basic domain hosting

I have a bunch of domains, and I'd like to move a few into regular hosting (as opposed to redirection.) I don't need anything fancy - just ftp, and no ads would be nice. Almost anything over 10 mb would work for a bunch of them. The biggies go onto paid hosting, but the smaller ones can be...
Back