• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 7

Perfect Host No Ads Php/mysql/ftp

tell me about it.... I had created the PERFECT site last night after about 36 hours of work... it was open for about an hour and a half of blissful time untill a serious problem occured with the servers we were on... we are locating to a new server right now but it looks like it could take until...
  2. 7

just go ahead and download phpmyadmin, configure it, and drop it in through FTP, youll be able to access it then over the internet. trust me, its not that hard, really. :)
  3. 7

and no filestorage is not allowed, you have to understand that one person storing huge files and such can cause the service to be worse for others.
  4. 7

In reply to: "How big is the file size limit." We don't allow hotlinking files (putting say a 10mb file on our server and then linking to it from outside sites for download). As long as the file size is reasonable and MOST IMPORTANT IT IS LINKED TO FROM 70megs.com then its fine...
  5. 7

http://www.70megs.com only thing is since the account offers so many features we have to set it up manually so please be patient and allow 1-3 hours after filling out the sign-up form before receiving your login message via e-mail. NO ADS PHP 4.2.3 SUPPORT FASSST SERVERS 70 MEGABYTES...
  6. 7

can any1 tell me an adfree host for phpbb?

THE PERFECT HOST EVERYONE WANTS http://www.70megs.com NO ADS PHP/MYSQL FTP 70 MEGABYTES UNLIMITED TRANSFER FASSST SERVERS only thing is please be patient and wait 1-3 hours after signing up before you receive your login info by e-mail, we have to manually set these accounts up since...
Back