• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Win a Free Domain Contest

My bad, I meant 10 years, anyways its already done.
  2. D

PHP Coders Needed!

I need a PHP coder, an expirienced one. Email me to know what the project is. Email: Admin@HostingSpeed.biz
  3. D

Win a Free Domain Contest

I need a layout, a professional looking layout for a site. Here is some info: Colors: Kind of Light Blue and silver Pics: Picture of people with computers, buisness like And the rest you think up, you will win: 2 years prepaid .com or any other top level domain! Email me at...
  4. D

Need Reseller

Hello, I am looking for the following in a reseller account: 2 gigabytes of space 40 GB of Bandwidth PHP Unlim. mySQL Databases Instant Activation For 15 - 20 $ A little more is alright.
  5. D

Best offer starts from $5.95 (250 Meg, 10 GB and much more)

Great host, they offer amazing things, great uptime, and one of the best support around. I don't work for them, but I am one of their clients. Great hosting and I am sticking with them.
  6. D

I need free .net domain

You do know a .net is a top level domain and due to the regulations of the ICANN, you must pay a top level domain in order for it to be yours meaing no, their are no free .net domains.
  7. D

Up High Hosting

Up High Hosting With EVEN more services! We have reopened and are bringing you free webhosting, You will get: 1. 50 megabytes of space 2. 2 gigabytes of Bandwidth per month 3. Perl Supported 4. PHP supported with Zend 5. 1 mySQL database 6. Chat support 7. No file size limit *NEW* 8...
  8. D

Looking for a PhPBB friendly host

You could try http://uphigh.co.nr though we don't use FTP, we use a file manager.
  9. D

My open source project

PM me and we can make an agreement.
  10. D

A Free Message Board Host

I am sorry, I posted that AFTER I posted this offer up. I am very sorry. You people can remove it and I will post again when new sign ups come back.
  11. D

A Free Message Board Host

Digital Storm This is a very cool remotely hosted forum. You can have the following forum softwares: XMB Invisiom Board phpBB Yabbse Also a File Manager to Upload hacks. We install the board for you and we can install any hack(s) for your board free of charge.
Back