• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Free hosting for high traffic websites...

I've based that figure of around $1000 on 360,000 page views a month (basically an average of each visitor checking out 4 pages) All sites I'll be hosting will be of the same genre and will be targeting the same age group. Going on your own, you probably wont make $1000 a month, but being...
  2. C

Hi, Thanks for your replies. Firstly I feel a right champion after being made aware of an error in the original post - the figures you see there are based on 3000 unique visits a day, not a month. I have replied to all emails so far sent - I will be online from the 20th February if...
  3. C

Whats the latest version of PHP? I'll ensure its installed...
  4. C

Good Day, We are offering a unique service to selected webmasters of sites which run advertisement banners and which generate a large volume of traffic. This offer includes free hosting on a dedicated server, shared only with a maximum on 6 other websites. This includes up to 70GB of data...
Back