• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Anti-Leech File Hosting?

I'm looking for a free site which hosts files but with anti-leech. That way when i link to a file off my site, there site checks that it came from a certain page on mine and if successful, it downloads. Is there a service like this available?
  2. M

30MB, 1GB+ BW, FTP, Hotlinking*, Instant Activation.

Hey everyone, i'm looking for a host free host who has 30MB Space 1GB (Or More) Bandwidth FTP Upload **Allows Hotlinking of Images** (This is important) Instant Activation Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
  3. M

Reliable Host Needed.

Hi.. I'm looking for a cheap reliable host with these features for about $5 a month: near 100% uptime 300+ MB Space 3+ GB Bandwidth PHP/CGI/ASP mySQL Cpanel GD2 Fantastico? (not needed, but would be nice) Thanks, Mike.
  4. M

Gaming Host

Hi, I'm looking for a gaming host with 20-50MB, no filesize limit (going to be hosting bf1942 map which is about 10MB) and a nice big chunk of bandwidth. A quick and easy signup. No 100 forum posts before you qualify or pre-made site hosts. Thanks, Mike.
  5. M

50mb+, Php, Gd2

Hi, I'm looking for a host that offers 50MB or more, PHP, and GD2. anyone know of any which offers this? Thanks, Mike.
  6. M

50+MB, PHP, SQL, No Ads.

anyone know of a service that has this? One that doesnot review a site, because i currently do not have one. :confused2 thanks, mike
  7. M

iamyourhost?

http://www.iamyourhost.com/ anyone being hosted by them now? are they real? seems too good to be true.
  8. M

CGI Hosting.

Hi, I'm looking for.. 100+ MB *CGI* Good Bandwidth No Ads/Placeable Ads. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.
  9. M

PHP +GD version 2

Looking for a host(s) that have GDv2 installed allong with PHP. thanks
  10. M

possable?

I'm going to be selling stuff on my website. I need about 30-50 MB, no ad's. But they have to allow selling of items. Anyhost come to mind? thanks, mike :D
  11. M

CGI and PHP

hey, i'm looking for a reliable host that offers CGI and PHP. i only need around 5-10 megs of space and preferably FTP upload. thanks, mike :)
  12. M

Forum Hosting

hey, i want to start my own forum. i searched around and found that most of the free forums arnt that great (like ezboard). i would like to find a reliable [free] host with enough space to host something like wBB or Invision Board (i think they both need PHP and MySQL). possably no ads. i would...
Back