• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

I want to leave valcatohosting, and want comments for the following services provider

http://www.xaviahosting.com/ - Rock! I was paying twice the price for half the service before. Xavia have already been more reliable than my previous host, just by answering support emails, and their servers are resonably fast
  2. T

Need Host for Forum - 300mb / 10gb

Thanks to everybody who took the time to post / email their offers. xAviaHosting came in with the best offer so you can expect my sign up very soon xAvia :) - can you just confirm for me that it would be possible to pay for any extra bandwidth above the 10gb / month should the need arise? - I...
  3. T

Need Host for Forum - 300mb / 10gb

Need host for a popular (non illegal content / discussion) Forum. And offering:- 300mb Space 10gb transfer / month PHP / MySQL PhpMyAdmin Reliable and reasonably fast FTP Transfer Good Support (Email) Annual Payment Must also be accessible by existing URL - e.g...
  4. T

Looking for.....

BWD.com thanks for the offer, but since I'm hosting images and the odd small (<150k) file (all legal and non mp3) then my requirements break your T.O.S Even my estimate of 1gb / month is more than my present host (Tripod .fr) is currently getting. My requirements are more storage and E-Bay...
  5. T

Looking for.....

10mb Webspace 1gb / month transfer Must allow hotlinking Ftp Access www.thehostname.com/~you (No domain name) Cheap as possible - annual not monthly Offers??
  6. T

Low Cost Hosting!

"You are not Authorised to view this page" -.com 404 error - .co.uk Not a GOOD sign for potential customers!!
  7. T

iSONEWS shut down by the US Goverment

Let's just hope the FBI got the Right man this time huh??, instead of some poor little old holiday maker:D
  8. T

E-Bay picture host

Thanks for the tip KBC Djg - pardon me for breathing - a wise man once said "if you can't say anything constructive then don't say anything at all" obviously you were perched up in your ivory tower ad missed it? I was under the, sadly misguided, impression that this forum was set up to ask...
  9. T

E-Bay picture host

Anybody know of a good picture host for E-Bay Auctions? TIA Chris
  10. T

Good?...Too Good?

Maybe I'm missing something!, but on the Datastream site the prices are more expensive than Aventurehost??. For instance:- Datastream Deluxe Package - 400mb space / 25gb monthly traffic is priced at $12.95/month ($155.40 / Year) whereas:- Aventurehost offer 1750MB Webspace & 35GB...
  11. T

www.web1000.com

Yeah, I also used WEB1000.com (still do as a mirror) however I find that the amount of downtime seems to be increasing on a weekly basis. More disturbingly - I have been greeted by a full size pronographic web page pop up upon accessing my site on two occasions. I can't prove that this is...
  12. T

Good?...Too Good?

Check out these deals:- http://www.aventurehost.com Basic Package with 115MB Unix Webspace & 6GB monthly bandwidth for £28.62 ($44.99) Per Year 1750MB Webspace & 35GB Monthly Bandwidth for £75.73 ($119) per Year 5000MB Webspace & 75GB Monthly Bandwidth for £156 ($245) per Year All...
  13. T

DO NOT be tempted to sign up with Purplecloud.net!

Purplecloud...big black cloud more like!!!, no matter how tempted you are DO NOT sign up with this host!!. I signed up with them 24 hours ago, so far it is impossible to upload via FTP. They initially told me that there would be a delay in uploading due to server problems, however they...
  14. T

Unusual Request!

Wow, thats just what I'm looking for!. Thanks for your help.
  15. T

Unusual Request!

This is different!. Does anybody know where I can get a website based calender?. Basically I need some form of availability checker which can be updated to "colour out" selected dates when our service is not available in order for potential customers to check our availability. Thanks
Back