• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Comments and Suggestions needed, thanks :)

mmmm....I am using a cable so it took a few seconds before i enter the site.The size of the intro is around 1mb.It should load fast.I am greatly disappointed you cant enter man!:(
  2. D

I have finally fixed all the glitches in my site.The download section is alive and kicking.It now for you folks to throw your suggestions and comments to me !thanks!
  3. D

mmmm..Okie i shall create a plain homepage in this case as a substitute but is there anything more i need to improve on ?Thanks!:)
  4. D

CoMmEnTs / SUggEsT|onS NeeDeD : ThANKS! Hi folks, i had re-created my homepage and i need you people to visit my homepage and send me your suggestions or feedback.My homepage is http://www.veninsight.tk .Please sign my guestbook before you depart!Thanks for your understandings !:)
  5. D

CHaoStIC NEt !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.. the problem is i am offstation now and far away frm my host country ..and i will only return around july or so..but till then my homepage wld be vanished :(
  6. D

CHaoStIC NEt !!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man...Can someone just please tell me what is happening to Chaostic.net ..the server is down and so is the site???This seems to inevitable!!!I am thinking of changing my host to another reliable one but my files are at chaostic.net .. and i neither have the files at my Hard Disk now!!!ANy...
  7. D

HoMePaGe - PLease Express YouR COmmEnts Or ViEWs

Yeah ...i am trying myself to find another free web host with no banners where i can transfer all the files cause the chaostic.net, where my files are , dont have the option of copying the files to my pc so that i can successfully transfer to another host ...as i dont have the files in my HD...
  8. D

Urgent : Needed a Free Domain URL redirection with no ads/Banners

HUh!! How come ???Dont disappoint me man!!
  9. D

Urgent : Needed a Free Domain URL redirection with no ads/Banners

I am urgently looking for a free Domain Redirection service which can redirect my long url address with no advertisements or bannners.I have tried dot.tk service but found out that the server redirection is very slow ..Any Helpers??Thanks!:)
  10. D

n7of9 , What do you mean by my scrolling rate is too fast to read ?? Are you refering to my profile section??Anyway , is there any way which i can transfer all my homepage to another fast server??Currently , i am not having the files in my HD...SO how??Helpers ...pls
  11. D

Liviu, does your homepage has an English version??Where i can suppport??HAve you all yest signed my guestbook??
  12. D

I have just consrtucted my homepage after 9 months of building it and i guess i need some feedback and views , so can u kindly view my homepage and say any comments on the Guestbook??It would be very useful for me ..Thanks !My homepage is address is http://veninsight.tk ..Thanks for your...
  13. D

Needed : Free Host with no ads/banners and File Upload

This is urgent , I just need a web host who can host my web site made by macromedia flash , but with no ads/banners but must feature file upload ...The web space if possible around 5mb would be sufficent.FTP is not much of need....And most importantly the web hosts must not redirect any broken...
  14. D

FtP ImPoRT

Well , i am using Frontpage XP and the images were edited by Adobe Imagestyler and saved into the html file.....Is it adviseable to continue my friend??:confused:
  15. D

FtP ImPoRT

Well thats the problem , all the images have been edited and named underscore_something.jpg , which the FTP Export does not consider as a true jpg !The images cannot be renamed as it is linked to the html file and I must only upload the images through File Export (FTP) so that the images appear...
  16. D

FtP ImPoRT

Hi , i need you people to solve my crisis.I found a Host finally which supports FTP as well as File Manager but the FTP import from the web server does not support directories !I have all my images in a directory ehich needs to be imported ...so how ?The images cannot be imported by itself...
  17. D

WANTED : Free WeB HosTInG With No BannER , FTP SUppORt and F|LE UpLoad MaNaGeR

Well , you see I have used Adobe Imagestyler to create my file contents and my images are all stored in a images folder.When i used the File Manager to upload the images did not appear at all however when i used FTP to upload the images appeared.I later found out that FTP supports the images...
  18. D

Well , ok I guess these are the only choices I have ...:< .Anyway , guys i have a question that I need to ask you all.Is there any option in the ws ftp which allows you to preview the html file you uploaded to the deisred server.I tried that time but the html file was opened from my C Drive.I...
  19. D

I mean when there are no ads mean i ddon want any banners on my site at all but if there are no such site its fine with me if there is a small popup .:o BTW , wads wrong if i am a chinese and come from Asia?Why they cant accept ??This is totally wierd man!
  20. D

Yeah i tried but they said there was an error message stating that they do not accept entries from my country , singapore ,very unusal.Morever , they saidd this is not negotiable.I cleared my memory cache and tried USA and Canada but it was futile.Oh gosh !I still cant figure out when i can get...
Back