• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Alternative to anycities

I quite like the features on Anycities/stormpages but they only allow one account, is there an alternative that I could use please?
  2. N

lunarpages

Thanks for your advice. BTW don't worry about the list of defunct free sites, I've just been looking in the news archives:cool2:
  3. N

lunarpages

I've been looking at some of the reviews, I quite like http://anycities.com Hypermart sounded alright as well, but I couldn't find any links to free hosting and assumed they'd stopped it. Brinkster.com doesn't look bad either... I've seen a couple of sites on host.sk which seemed to work...
  4. N

lunarpages

Lunarpages would have been extremely good for my needs until they stopped the free service. Is there anything similar? I signed up to www.freewebspace.com which looks like a clone of the old 50megs service, but it's complete with massive popups (although the file manager is slightly improved)...
  5. N

Silly question about links

Thanks.:)
  6. N

Does anyone know the answer to this?:confused:
  7. N

>25mb, file manager, ftp, no popups please

Any free website hosts that offer >25mb file manager and ftp no popups! I don't mind banners no restriction on zip files or pictures does it allow me to display my own ads and is it reliable? I haven't been able to update my fcity site for a long time...:rolleyes:
  8. N

Where has all good free host dissapeared?

What I find really annoying is that you join a host like www.freewebsites.com that gives you the choice between banners and popups, and then you find that they do both anyway. Why can't they update their blurb?
  9. N

Reliable site counter?

Has anyone tried www.realtracker.com?
  10. N

thanks, I'll try it:cool2:
  11. N

I have a problem!:confused2 I'm on www.freewebsites.com and I can't link to any of my sites. For example, my index.html is called http://f1motorsport.freewebsites.com/index.html I can't link to my links page http://f1motorsport.freewebsites.com/links.html or my GP1 site...
  12. N

Lycos network hosts

Anyone tried www.freewebsites.com and is it any good because it sounds good...:D
  13. N

Lycos network hosts

There are quite a few website hosts such as angelfire, tripod and Lycos that are all on the "Lycos Network." They all seem pretty good, does anyone use them and does anyone have any sort of preference of one over the rest? Thanks, Nicholas
  14. N

Which free website providers allow ads

Which free hosts allow displaying of ads to earn money? I know there are a few but some like Geocities don't.
  15. N

UK affiliate programs

Hi I'm looking for a decent UK affiliate program, such as a search engine (like Askjeeves which gives 2p per search). Can anyone suggest a few? Cheers, Nicholas
  16. N

convert excel datasheet to html tables??

Well I think so anyway.
  17. N

I may be dumb but I'm not stupid :D
  18. N

50megs and cjb.net have gone down?

Well, what do you know? They're back!
  19. N

50megs and cjb.net have gone down?

Is it just me or is everyone getting an "unknown hostname" thingy when trying to access www.50megs.com and www.cjb.net sites?
  20. N

It's not my fault I'm dumb:mad:
Back