• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

WHM Autopilot license on sale-Latest version

Hi, Product: http://www.whmautopilot.com/ Bought on 2004-09-01. Version: 2.5.15 (latest) Price: $110.00 I have permission from Brandee (Owner of WHMAP) Provided to anybody who are interested. Please anybody interested, PM me. Thanks, radhika
  2. R

Text message all messed up in emails?

Hi, I have a cgi script that sends email to the members. When I tested it, the text message going all messed up. I am formatting the article 65 - 70 characters/ line. Still the line breaking up in TEXT messages. In html messages, they are going OK. Why? Any advice please? Any fast...
  3. R

login problem

Hi, I have this banner script on my site. I can see the password login screen on my old computer(Win 98, IE 6) but NOT on new computer(Win XP, IE 6). I deleted all cookies and temp files and refreshed the browser. Same problem. Blank white page. I installed it yesterday on my web site...
  4. R

reseller ip

How to provide ip for resellers? 1. First i have to create an account for his main site(resellerhost.com for example)? If so it should be on dedicated ip? On which ip he creates his resold accounts? On the dedicated ip that i gave him in the first step? Or i have to give him extra ip...
  5. R

FREE Click tracking script!

Tells you about number of clicks, time of clicks, referer and visitor information. Comes with a easy to navigate admin panel where you can add, delete, reset and edit present listings. Easy to install. http://www.scripts4webmasters.com/clicktracking/index.shtml
  6. R

Free Click tracking script

Ad tracking: Tracks your email, ezine, banner, web site links - Tells who are clicking. Tells the number of clicks. Tells the referer. Time of clicking. Add as many links as you want. Edit the URL later in time. Reset the click counts at anytime. Easy to use admin panel. Best of...
  7. R

Downloading email messages?

How to download messages from Hotmail to your computer? Is there any software to help in this? Hotmail help section tells to copy and paste each email to computer folder. (Is this a dumb question?) Thanks.
  8. R

$69.00 Follow up Autoresponder for $19.95 ONLY! For Limited time!!

Great Follow up autoresponder Pro software: *Unlimited Follow up autoresponders. *Unlimited messages in each Follow up Autoresponder. *You can set the interval between the messages. *NO MORE extra monthly charges of $20-$30 every month. *Full personalization of email messages - every...
  9. R

Great Follow up autoresponder Pro software: *Unlimited Follow up autoresponders. *Unlimited messages in each Follow up Autoresponder. *You can set the interval between the messages. *NO MORE extra monthly charges of $20-$30 every month. *Full personalization of email messages - every...
  10. R

Any comments please?

Anybody have experiece with nocster.com dedicated servers like their server uptimes, customer support etc? Thank you,
  11. R

Free discussion board

Hi, I read in 'Terms of Service' of certain web host providers that Ikonboard and UBB takes too much system resources. Any experience and comments with them?
  12. R

Back