• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

Rate your host

opps I meant $10/month
  2. U

Rate your host

Host name: Infodoma Url: http://www.infodoma.com Speed: really fast Support: fast, I get a reply almost as soon as I email them. Price: $10/year Value for money: really good. Supports: CGI, SSI, SSL, PHP, MySQL, FrontPage, mailing lists and a lot of different email options, cpanel, and...
  3. U

Your opinion

I haven't gotten my account there yet but I'm planing on it but I have found out that you can only run one forum on your account. This may not be a problem for you but it is for me because that means I can really beta test a board I'm working on.
  4. U

hosting plans

thanks guys my friend is going to go with http://www.aletiahosting.com/ :D
  5. U

hosting plans

My friend is looking for a web host that she can get more thatn 10 gigs of bandwidth and about 200 megs of space. She was thinking about going with hostrocket because of the high bandwidth and space for little cost. Doesn't anyone have any other suggestions?
  6. U

Update on Datablocks.net

Could you explain this a little more please? Would we have to apply for this?
  7. U

chmod to 0777

try f2s
  8. U

Free Year of Webhosting Contest!

np One more question Do you have to be over a certain age to enter the contest?
  9. U

Free Year of Webhosting Contest!

I'm sorry if I missed it or something but what about ftp accounts?
  10. U

cgi-bin

what host you using?
  11. U

no more CGI at barrysworld

I will miss it because I had a few ikonboards there.
  12. U

PhotoPlus

Hey do u know any sites that have tutorials on PhotoPlus? I am thinking of downloading it but I want to see some of the stuff it can do before I get it.
  13. U

Homstead Replacement

geocities is your best bet
  14. U

Best FWH in your opinion

For... For people just starting to make webpages geocities is the best, because they are easy to use and pretty stable. (That's where I started) For webmasters needing features f2s is the best because, even though they are slow sometimes, they have got more features than other hosts and have...
  15. U

Is it me ...

... or is the f2s ftp server down? I have not been able to connect for a while. Is it just me?:confused:
  16. U

dk3.com

I don't have any problems with Dk3. For me my site loads really fast. I never really have any problems with my php scripts. The FTP server is sometimes a little slow but thats all.
  17. U

About Dk3

Dk3 slow? I live in Michigan and Dk3 is really fast for me. Besides for the ads all you have to do is hit the remove button.
  18. U

need a host for Ikonboard

use barrysworld.net they are better than f2s but they don't have free MySQL:(
  19. U

i will host ya site for ya!!!

wait What do you mean by you get to choose the ftp address you want?
Back