• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

$250 freeroll this Sunday - $775 MINIMUM PRIZES! Players welcome

Hey, I have a $250 freeroll running this weekend and players are welcome. This is ONLY FOR DEUCEACE MEMBERS so the password cant be passed out on sites. Full details available here.
  2. B

NonStopArcade Text Links - Avg ~3000/month - 1mo - $10 3mo - $25 6mo - $40 12mo - $80

Hey, I'm selling text links on www.NonStopArcade.com It had over 2800 uniques last month and over 280 every day this month which would be an average of over 8000 uniques this month. Pricing: 1 month: $10 3 months: $25 6 months: $40 12 months: $80 Payment via Neteller or Paypal...
  3. B

Paying for posts $0.18 on poker forums and gambling affiliate/webmaster forums

Hey, I am paying for posts on a few forums at 0.18 / post. Each post must have 25 words minimum and can only be on the forum subject, i.e. not general chat. Two forums are poker forums and the other is a gambling affiliate forum. YOU MUST KNOW BOTH TOPICS. All posts will be...
  4. B

Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS

Hey, It is with great regret that I have to sell one of my poker sites, RakebackBob. Rakeback Bob is a rakeback affiliate directory. A rakeback affiliate gives poker players a % back of what they pay to the room for each hand they play. Rakeback is very popular with poker players and...
  5. B

Where to get cheap .ie doman registration?

Hey, Anyone know the best place to get cheap .ie domain registration? Going to buy a .ie domain for the first time but not sure where ffers the best price
  6. B

AllDotNet directory celebrates 1 year online! Get listed permanently for just $4.95!

Hey everyone, Just wanted to announce the first birthday of www.AllDotNet.com directory! The directory has been growing at a steady rate since it opened and has gone through some great changes to improve it, and I have a lot more lined up to improve it even more! We currently have over...
  7. B

Sig rules

Hey, I didn't se anything about sig rules in the forum rules post. Can someone tell me what the rules are please? Is this sig allowed?
  8. B

GameScript Summer Sale – 25% off - 2 weeks only!

Hey everyone, I’m sure you have all heard of the original arcade script, GameScript. GameScript allows you to easily setup and manage a game website within minutes. It is built on solid code and our desire to provide fast and reliable support to our customers if and when needed. You can...
  9. B

Large hosting related site for sale - Great opportunity

Hey, I have a great, large hosting related site for sale. The current bid is $1600 but bidding just started yesterday. The site makes an average income of $250/month. You can view more details and bid here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=409529 Thanks John
  10. B

test

test -------------.com - blanked
  11. B

Anyone speak chinese?

Hey, Does anyone here speak chinese? Anyone able to tell me what the members on this forum are doing with the "demonstration" accounts? http://210.51.25.182/myandbbs/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=29173 I have seen a lot of people doing this and I want to know why but my page translator doesn't...
  12. B

It's back..reliable hosting from rnhost.com!

Hey, Well after being out of the free hosting game for around a year, rnhost.com is back in business! We have been running since 2002 offering reliable free and premium hosting, we stopped new signups roughly 8 months ago but still continue to provide hosting to any free customers. Now we...
  13. B

In biz since 2002 - reliable host - 1/5gb cpanel/sql/cgi etc. all free - 5 accounts

Hello, First off, I want people to know that in order to get this account there are 3 things: 1. You must get 50 posts on www.rnhost.com/forum before applying 2. You must make 100 posts every month in order to keep your account active 3. NONE of your posts can be spam - They must all have...
  14. B

10% off reseller accounts from now until Feb 20th!

Hey From today until 20th Feb www.rnhost.com is offering 10% off all reseller accounts! To receive this discount enter the coupon code "reseller10" when ordering. This offer is available to new customers only. if you have any questions just ask, Thanks, John
  15. B

Advertising available on HostingRefuge.com (Previously Hosting-Talk.net)

Hey, Advertising places are now available on www.HostingRefuge.com (previously under www.Hosting-Talk.net) Banners are available for placement in the header and footer of the whole site, as well as button ads under forum on the main page. Prices are as follows: ------- Top of Page...
  16. B

Anyone run vBulletin with a free webhost?

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone runs a vbulletin forum with a free webhost? Just wondering if many people still put money into their site through something like vBulletin BUT still use a free host, maybe because its as good as a premium host (in some cases) or maybe if they want to save...
  17. B

Advertising wanted for www.Hosting-Talk.net

Hello, Im interested in buying advertising on a lot of sites for www.Hosting-Talk.net starting from next Wednesday. If you have a site which is for hosts, webmasters or any site which could be linked to hosting in any way, please post your offers for ads below. I dont mind if its CPM or...
  18. B

Hosting-Talk.net Website integration - Easy job - Same design throughout some scripts

Hey all, Need a job done which should be very easy. Hosting-Talk.net is going through some changes and a new script will be added to the site. What I need is for someone to edit the script, and the others parts of the site, to have the same layout and design throughout the site. The site...
  19. B

Advertising spaces available on Hosting-Talk.net!Special deal now on also

Hello, Advertising spaces are available on Hosting-Talk.net website and forum. Stats for the last two months are available here The site and forums are both growing a lot and it would be a great opportunity to advertise your services. The forum has a mature community and hopefully, the...
  20. B

Advertising available on www.Hosting-Talk.net

Hosting-Talk.net is now offering premium advertising options. All banners are shown on all sections of the website (Forum, Articles and Resource Directory) The prices are as follows: 468x60 Banners Top of Page $10 CPM (cost for 1000 impressions) Bottom of Page $7.50 CPM (cost for 1000...
Back