• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Free Ensim Pro Reseller Hosting

Sorry to say that there were too many signups. The offer is now closed A total of 24 GB space was given away. Why I use hotmail? So spam or virus wont come to my computer.
  2. L

Free Hosting

Visit 72r.net for more news. I just opened it.
  3. L

Not cheap not expensive

OKIEHOSTING & Xtremesite (now reopening) is providing the following plans for a reasonable price. Basic Plan - 150 MB disk space 5 GB data transfer Unlimited email accounts Unlimited addon domains Unlimited parked domains Unlimited sub-domains Unlimited MySQL databases Unlimited FTP...
  4. L

The definition of "unlimited bandwithd,space"

Just want to tell you what is host's view of unlimited. When you see hosts advertising with Unlimited space and bandwidth they actually meant that you will not be metered for usage. How do you achieve unlimited bandwidth? Easy answer. Actually these hosts get a dedicated or colo server with...
  5. L

Cheap hosting plans from $2.95 /month

Bronze Plan: Disk Space: 100mb Bandwidth: 2 GB MySQL Database: 5 $2.95/month or $29.50/ year! More plans on website please visit : -->> http://www.okiehosting.com All Accounts includes: Cpanel Access to webhosting control panel Updated software packages 99% guaranteed uptime...
  6. L

Cheap Hosting from OKIEHosting.Com

OKIEHosting.com (website coming soon) Free plan You Domain.COM Transfer 25 mb space 1GB bandwidth 24 hours setup 2 accounts only! $1 Setup (to verify you are an adult!) Mini Plan You Domain.COM Transfer 100mb space 3GB bandwidth 24 hour setup No setup fees No contract 1st...
  7. L

Free CPANEL hosting offer!

OKIEHosting.com (website coming soon) I was to give this plan to xtronix but he doesnt want it I will give it here! Free plan You Domain.COM Transfer 25 mb space 1GB bandwidth 24 hours setup 5 accounts only! 3 accounts left $1 Setup (to verify you are an adult!) Features on All...
  8. L

The way people are!

When someone gives you something that is too bad you say that they are no good and you ask for more! But when they give you something that is too good they wont appreciate it and they will say that your services are too good to be true and saying that theres something of scam or something going...
  9. L

Xtremesite.com

Ok everything is up and ready just signup ad get your account activated within 1 minute! Unlimited space Uncount transfers but try to keep it below 10gb! subdomain php 4.11 cgi-bin perl 5.6.1 1 mysql database mod_perl mod_php 323 perl modules, click here 1 pop mail...
  10. L

Xtremesite.com!

GOTO http://Xtremesite.com Unlimited space Uncount transfers but try to keep it below 10gb! subdomain php 4.11 cgi-bin perl 5.6.1 1 mysql database mod_perl mod_php 323 perl modules, click here 1 pop mail @xtremesite.com no banner ads only link ( Hosted by XtremeSite.cOm)...
  11. L

New free hosting company

There is a new free hosting company! It offers: Unlimited space ! Uncount transfers but try to keep it below 10gb! !! subdomain (yourname.xtremesite.com)! php 4.11 ! cgi-bin ! perl 5.6.1 ! 1 mysql database ! mod_perl! mod_php ! 323 perl modules, click here ! 1 pop mail...
Back