• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

looking for a free host with..

Well, i have 3 websites hosted on portland servers and they are working fine..i have had problems a few times in 1 year but i think they are still the best choice as a free&no banner web host.
  2. N

looking for a free host with..

Portland's FTP will never work? I dont thin it is true, it used to work until a week ago...i am sure they will fix it soon
  3. N

[merged] mydomain.com down?

still down, and it's been more than 24 hours...
  4. N

[merged] mydomain.com down?

can i trust mydomain.com? Hi, I have recently started using mydomain.com, to point my website to a free host and my e-mails(mx record) to an e-mail host. For 1 day, my site has not been accessible, and also mydomain.com website. So i wonder if this is going to happen frequently with...
  5. N

e-mail hosting problem

Thank you once again, I think i am going to move to another host, it is really the best time for this. take care,
  6. N

e-mail hosting problem

oopps, guess i made a mistake, i put portland's nameserver ip's into mydomain.com (point web to ip). and no i didnt write down before i have made the changes. Should i look for another host anyway? There is a guy here on the message board offering better features than what portland does...
  7. N

e-mail hosting problem

CareBear, it looks just fine in nslookup (ns,mx and a).All the changes i have made are active now. I can use my e-mail now, but i cant access my website. In mydomain.com, my domain is pointed to Portland's ip's. Should i wait ? or this could be a problem ? thanks...
  8. N

e-mail hosting problem

Thank you all :)
  9. N

e-mail hosting problem

thanks for the replies, i signed up for the mydomain.com mydomain-plus service. 1) i added my domain.com 2) created a subdomain as mail.domain.com and pointed it to the e-mail host's ip address(entryhost). now my emails will be catched by my e-mail host? 3)in web-settings(ip pointing), i...
  10. N

e-mail hosting problem

For the web server and email forwardings to work your domain name must be transferred to the Portland name servers. To update a domain name you will be asked for the Portland name servers: ns0.portland.co.uk 212.15.64.83 ns1.portland.co.uk 212.15.64.25 Once your domain name has...
  11. N

e-mail hosting problem

Hi, thanks for the reply, thats what i am going to do, cancel the email host. the free host i use is portland.co.uk. Thats pretty good, no banners, mysql, php, ....but no support at all
  12. N

e-mail hosting problem

Hi, When i had registered my domain i also purchased a pop3 email hosting package from the registrar. They dont provide free webhosting. So i had to find a free webhost. Now my website is on a free host. The problem is, i cant use the email package i purchased. It required changing DNS...
Back