• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

7AdPower PAYS!!! and express!!

I was give a 71€ check. And they spent only 8 days since I've requeted the payment!! It's pretty cool!!! Only this, I would like to tell us for your information. (sorry my english) ;) Bye
  2. J

What adservice pays by CPM?

7adpower now had increase your rates... 2,5€ CPM And also I've think they no pay... but now they've a option to get paid!!! YES, THEY PAID!! ;) (Sorry my english)
  3. J

Fastclick it's a good option, too. And you can add more type of ads...
  4. J

Host for music files

Thanks!! but this service terminates for 1 month. And they didn't have access to FTP... Do you know more hosts, please?? :confused: Thanks again!!
  5. J

Host for music files

Sizes about 1 mb / 2 mb each ogg file. Around 10 files weekly updated. More or less... Thanks for your attention!!
  6. J

Host for music files

Hello, anyone knows one free host to store OGG Vorbis files?? (Free Open Source Music) there are not the same as MP3. If you want to know Ogg Vorbis features, visit: www.vorbis.com Sorry my English... I'm Spanish... :o Thanks!!
  7. J

Spanish Affiliates Programs

Hello!! I'll do a list that includes spanish affiliate programs that REALLY PAY: Netfilia www.netfilia.com Ulises www.ulises.net If you know another affiliate program that REALLY PAY, post it please!! Thanks!!! Bye
  8. J

You can try Popupmoney (pays 1$ per 1000 pop-up views) www.popupmoney.com And 7AdPower (pays 1,5€ or 1,4$ per 1000 pop-up views) www.7adpower.com
Back