• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Half Price March

Hello there It's HALF PRICE MARCH at TwizOnline.com! For every account created in march you get to pay 50% OFF for the next months! Which means that when you sign up for an account with us you sure to get a 6 months hosting for the price of 3! Visit us at www.twizonline.com and indicate the...
  2. T

February Madness!!!

Hello, Here's some special offers that are usually reserved only for the people who signed up for our newsletter. Feel free to sign up anytime via our main page. It's FEBRUARY MADNESS! We have some great offers you just can't resist! These are EXCLUSIVE OFFERS you won't find anywhere...
  3. T

Special FWS Offers: February Half Price

Hi there, Our FEbruary Special: Visit http://www.twizonline.com. Choose a plan and when signing up just indicate the code FWS and you'll get your plan HALF PRICE. Plans start at $4.95/month (50MB/1GB) regular plan, which means that it's only $2.47/month for you. So visit...
  4. T

Free Hosting Offer With No Ads

Hello there, We are currently offering some free accounts with the following features: NO ADS ON PAGES! 25MB Space 500 MB Transfer FTP Access 1 MySQL Email Address PHP Allowed/CGI Scripts Preinstalled Suddomain hosting: http://yourname.twizonline.com No banners, no popups, no...
  5. T

Budget Plans & Regular Hosting

Hello, We're planning on offering some budgets plans. Here are the main features: - Domain Parking Only: If you just need one page to host the domain you've just bought. $0.99/month. No ads, page can be up to 250ko, Unlimited traffic, email address, etc. - Mini Package: Including Control...
  6. T

Free subdomain hosting for basic need

Hi Website about to be launched. Free subdomain hosting (5MB - 100MB - PHP - etc) Contact me if interested. Text link required. Banner's best (1 mysql for a banner)
  7. T

Spare space and bandwith

Hi there I recently got a very big account with tons of bandwith and space and I plan to use them wisely in weeks to come. Point is in the meantime I have all that space and BW so that I don't use so I'm willing to offer some plans for you: $9.95 per month ($24,95 for 3 months) You get...
  8. T

Affiliation program 10%

Hi there Launching my webhosting company in days to come, I'm planning on offering a affiliation program. You get 10% of every sale you generate by placing a banner, logo, text link or whatever on your website. Payment will be made via paypal only. I'll provide a html code with a unique ID...
  9. T

How to put banner on each account?

Hi there Let's say I want to start my own web hosting company. Let's say I want to provide free hosting with a banner. What should I use (script or whatever) or what should I do to have a banner automatically put on all of the account created by people? I mean I'm looking for some kind of...
  10. T

Looking for the best reseller plan ever

MOD PLEASE DELETE
  11. T

How to get my own server?

Hi there I'm getting tired of all those crappy host (HostUltra and co so to speak) so I'd like to get my own server on my computer to host my site and other people' site. Can aynone tell me what the heck it is that U have to do to get a server? Like all the software I need to have, or do you...
Back