• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

100MB @ $12/year; Free to qualifying sites

Our current special consists of the following. If you run a legitimate sports related website, contact sales@mysportshost.com to set up a free account! 100MB Disk Space 1GB Transfer CPanel 5 Custom error pages 1 hosted domain 100 E-mail addresses Unlimited E-mail aliases...
  2. M

100MB space for $12 per year

We plan to fill a server with $12 per year accounts, so space literally is limited :). View the details at www.mysportshost.com . The following is included: 100MB space 1GB transfer CPanel 5 Custom error pages 1 hosted domain Unlimited E-mail addresses Unlimited E-mail aliases...
  3. M

Affiliate program for sports sites

We've recently launched our affiliate program are looking for webmasters, preferably in the sports field, to partner with us. We offer 100% of the referrals first month payment. Payouts are once per month with no minimums. You do not need to be a customer of ours to join. We have banners...
  4. M

Which is the Best BBS?

I'll have to go with phpBB too.
  5. M

Limited time: $12 per year accounts available

We plan to fill a server with $12 per year accounts, so space literally is limited and should go fast :). View the details at www.mysportshost.com . The following is included: 50MB space 1GB transfer CPanel 5 Custom error pages 1 Domain Unlimited E-mail addresses Unlimited E-mail...
  6. M

New web host site

Thanks. The best group reviews from all the sites I've posted it at :).
  7. M

hosting for a fansite

We have a special for the following at www.mysportshost.com : 100MB space 2GB transfer PHP/MySQL/CGI $24 per year
  8. M

New web host site

This is my third design in as many months, but I think I finally have it :). The only thing that really concerns me, besides the spelling mistakes which are bound to be there, is that the background clashes with the logo on on 800x600 and under. What do you think? www.mysportshost.com
  9. M

Hosting for sports sites

mySportsHost has just launched its December special. If you signup at anytime during December you won't pay until February 1st. If you do not want to give out a credit card number initially, e-mail sales@mysportshost.com and we’ll get you setup :). We are also offering free hosting for a...
  10. M

Job: Affiliate manager

We've recently launched an affiliate program and I'm looking for someone to sign up affiliates. The tricky part is we operate in a small niche market (sports), so I need someone to contact websites specifically in that field (those being game sites, fan sites, fantasy sites, etc) and get them...
Back