• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

*Best* Email service...

i just signed up @ gawab.com and tried to send an email but it came up with a error message.. it says i have checked the smtp port. it's 25 but it's still not working.. :mad: can anyone tell me how do i make it to work? thanks
  2. B

Xtremesite.com!

same here :confused2
  3. B

The Official Lycos UK Thread!

there's probabaly much more americans , canadians...etc setting up a forum there than china ppl but as i said before china ppl tried to sign up as much as they can and (im not saying every china ppl but most) would try anything you could think of to make it a "free-ad-host" if there's a small...
  4. B

The Official Lycos UK Thread!

i've set my site there once. they were pretty fast and good. (in my opinion) but one thing i dont agree with you is that there's nothing about racist.. dont you know when this host is found and posted in some china forums how many accounts you guys signed up ? you ppl signed up above 15...
  5. B

Has Come2Store gone away?

at the beginning they were pretty good and download speed is quite fast, too but now they suck. :mad:
  6. B

adpowerzone.com

well, i wanna make a mp3 forum. could you guys please suggest me some good sponsors if adpowerzone is not good ? PopUpSponsor.com and RevenuePilot.com seem pretty good for me. do they allow mp3 site ? thanks in advance. :)
  7. B

adpowerzone.com

do they pay ? :confused:
Back