• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Best HTML Editor

I think DWMX is the best... I'm saving up my cash to buy Studio MX... then I can get started with some serious coding.
  2. C

[edited] Invisionboard help

well since i use a Mac, the FTP Clients that I tried to find on the net are shareware, which is fine for 30 days or so, then I need a credit card after that to order the product. I downloaded Fetch for example, that was 6 weeks ago, and now it's expired. I can't use it uless I pay for it via...
  3. C

Duh... no credit card... :rolleyes:
  4. C

That would be easy if I had a FTP Client... *legs turns to jelly when thinking about hundreds of invision files...*
  5. C

Perl/PHP etc needed for IkonBoards

I've sent you an email. :) (communityone)
  6. C

that would be so cool. :D I've been told that ikonboards are crap, so it will be invision that i want installed. I don't want it installed on Tripod as they are rubbish. So your server sounds great for what i want. :) Do you want to discuss this over ICQ?
  7. C

OK, I'll ditch IkonBoards, but i do have Invision, but need someone to install it for me as I have no idea what to do.
  8. C

I will be starting it from scratch. Like i said, I am a n00bie when it comes to instaling IkonBoards as I don't know anything about PHP and mySQL. your offer sounds great. Can someone be kind enough to install it for me please? And yeah, the upload method I'm referring to is like the kind you...
  9. C

Thanks. :) Yes I'm willing to change to a PHP board, and it won't be a big site anyway. And yeah, I do mean upload through browser rather than a FTP Client.
  10. C

Thanks, but there's just one problem... I need a host who uses a browser upload rather than a FTP as I'm using a Mac, and Fetch has expired. I can't buy it because I don't have a Credit/Debit Card. :( Unless someone wants to install IkonBoard for me?
  11. C

Hi I know you receive loads of Free Hosting requests from people, but I've read the Host FAQ, and nothing in there answers my question. Basically, I want to set up an IkonBoard Forum, and it seems to me that i need CGI-bin Perl 5 PHP mySQL (BTW I'm a total n00bie when it comes...
  12. C

Ikonboards Does anyone have any tips/additional information about installing IkonBoards for a total newbie? Yes, i know there's a guide included in the download, but I find it hard to understand. :confused2 :D
  13. C

Best HTML Editor

I may get DWMX next year... have to wait and see.
  14. C

The Console War : Ps2, Gamecube, or X-Box?

That's exactly what i mean.
  15. C

Borders

I prefer cell spacing. I'm not keen on borders.
  16. C

The Console War : Ps2, Gamecube, or X-Box?

It's OK. But the front page is very messy. You need to improve the layout and colours. I could come up with a template for your front page.
  17. C

Free logo design

Razor, I need a logo for my site desperately, can you do one for me please? It's for a gaming site.
  18. C

Best HTML Editor

I started off by using NotePad and FrontPage, but when i started using Dreamweaver 4 about 3 months ago, I've never touched any other HTML programs. DWMX is good too, but it's too expensive for me. So I would say DW4 is good too.
  19. C

*Urgent!*

I'm having problems with installing Invision forums, I know it's meant to be easy, but for someone who knows nothing about mySQL and PHP, it's very difficult and confusing. I just don't undestand the intructions. So I'm looking for someone to help me install it, and configure it for my...
Back