• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Ad Revenue for website in Indonesia

lol... I started picking up hits after a while and made like $400 a day. They looked into it and I got dumped 6 weeks after.
  2. T

Decline on online advertisement....

?? What do you mean by that?... I know its an insult to australia but I dont get it...
  3. T

Help!. Need ad company!. Reward...

heh I didnt know about the flycast thing... my former host pities me and helps me out sometimes by letting me use his extra ads (I guess I help him too... he gets better deals). He pays me.. but its usually not much. Still no reply from engage but if im not accepted I will use my hostees...
  4. T

lool Lol... Im 12 years old and I pay for a $2000 server and only make $1900 or so a month... I suppose my revenue will go up... but im still paying for my server in the same currency so I dont care.
  5. T

lol Dimeclicks paid me in full ANDDAND I cheated them by iframing he site.lol.. I wouldnt ever do it again but still... if they pay cheaters...
  6. T

PLEASE DEar god, Please let america go into a recession and the currency go way lower than the canadian currency so I can get way better stuff and my server can be cheaper. Also all american imported goods will be cheaps. Thanks God Amen.
  7. T

Engage Media Hi Im eiither joining engage media or using my new hostees account (he said yes). What do you guys think of them/do they pay well?. My new hostee said he gets 800,000 a month and he maked about $450 a month. THe deals are CPM.Considering the market slum this sounds pretty...
  8. T

Damn? Damn what the hell is tao??. Also try dimeclicks.com. They themselves are portugese so maybe they might acctp you. Payment is quarterly though.
  9. T

Yeah... I was on ad-pay but payments got so low I quit... I am on flycast but I hardly get any ads.. and i know Im going to be kicked. Heh I just got another hostee. Thats another million a month. Not if I could just get a damn advertiser i could make some cash.
  10. T

Searchbucks

Hey everyone... does search bucks pay?. Also how come when I try to signup for searchfuel the signup page wont like process... it just goes to a cannot find server when I click process.
  11. T

bannermat?. you only get 10% when I get paid/ Im happy wit hthe company.
  12. T

Heh I just applied ;). I hope they will accept me... for osme reason i never have any luck...I dont get why AM denied me though...=(.
  13. T

hi Im posting this to keep this topic at the top because this is really important to me...
  14. T

Hi everyone. I really need an ad company... Ive just been denied by Amazing Media. im currently leasing a server for $400 a month and I am paying for it out of my pocket money. I would rather use that money for something else. I dont expect to make that same ammount of money but atleast a few...
  15. T

Amazing Media Send Check?

the best way to get a cheque is threaten with suing...(first read the tos though. If they catch you then your ******).I did that to adagent.com. I found their number in the domain registration thingy(whois) and I threatened to sue. I got my ful $1157. =).
  16. T

Amazing Media has a new look what do you think?

I think their name is still amazingmedia buttheir using the name advariant alot... possibly their next name?
  17. T

how big (or small) was your first check

was my reply deleted??
  18. T

how big (or small) was your first check

heh I remember back in like 98 or 99 I forget... I used to own a Pokemon site and iframe dimeclicks... it was a big thing back then and everyone did it... Luckily I wasnt deleted. I got noooo hits. Maybe 10-15 max a day. Back then they also paid once a month. I got $320.82 my first time...
  19. T

Ad-pay.com&adagent.com

I suppose... There are some problems with ad-pay... Im in the anime category and their inventory is 500% sold our for the next few months there (most members are anime sites so anime advertisers know where the ineterest is). I duno... but all I care about is they pay and they pay well...
  20. T

any that dont need ssn?

heh Or just put my address in (Caanada) and I will send you the money...jk. SSN is only for people making over $600-$1500 a year.(different ad companies). Otherwise my friend from ad-pay told me they dont need it.
Back