• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

info

It is free if you are using resin for development but for commercial it will cost you around $400. Other alternative is tomcat 4.0 which is available for free. Installation on both is quite easy, if you know your way around. Others found it impossible and it is a major resouce hog, each servlet...
  2. T

my host tanked, need reccs.

that is true, you should watch out for host that provided unlimited, especially bandwidth or webspace.
  3. T

info

host with jsp support is not cheap, considering they are a major resource hog. even with the well known resin.
  4. T

tired of unprofesional web host?

FULLY loaded LOW COST web hosting from $5.95/month Tired of web host that make excused like, "we are not down, the noc where we locate the server is down". Maybe it is the time for you to move. Check out our hosting plans. Techxon Lite - $5.95/month 250 MB of Web Space 5 GB of monthly...
  5. T

DV2 is down, affecting several hosts.

I see, you get the mod to modify the topic too. How pathetic. I suppose this is the way you keep your hand clean eh?
  6. T

very funny myacen, dv2 is semi managed, and unitedcolo is totally unmanaged. in other words, you probably know less in this field than I do which is why you need that 'managed' to back you up. you said you have been longer around yet you still do not get the simple concept right. "Noc down +...
  7. T

I am not out to defame anyone, i am just making my comments through my observations in this forum.
  8. T

I can not believe you even say that. That really proves something isn't it ? A host that wont take the blame and pass it on the noc when something went wrong. I suppose you also tell your client " oh dv2 didnt take care of my hardware, it is not my fault" or maybe " dv2 did not fix the apache...
  9. T

First of all, Daniel claim the host is up and 3 people from this forum says it's down. First thing come to mind, is this guy covering something up? That is logic myacen, unless if you dont have any. 2nd, Dont blame it on the NOC if it is down, You purchased the server from that noc, and...
  10. T

you are routed through cogent, their main line is down, but cogent is up. I wonder why I am not switched to cogent when the main is down.
  11. T

This page is not available. We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing. If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance. For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages...
  12. T

your site is unreachable too.
  13. T

dv2 is down, are you on proxy? you are maybe pulling the pages from proxy cache.
  14. T

Honestly I dont know how you can access it, I pinged from 5 different places and it's down. Are you trying to cover something up? Anyway, what;s good of emailing their support if they cant even reached it ?
  15. T

Long4Net????

technically yes, you pay for 1 year, you get 1 year. the question is will they be around after a few months?
  16. T

Cheap host w/ PHP/MySQL/Domain Hosting

we can offer you with the following, Quality service, get more for less. Lite Package - $5.95/month 250 MB of Web Space 5 GB of monthly Data Transfer 5 POP3 Email Accounts 5 FTP accounts 5 Sub Domains 2 mySQL Database Email Features - Default catch all Email - Unlimited Email...
  17. T

Another Host Needed

Hallo, we can offer you with the following. Our lite package 250MB webspace 5 GB data Transfer 2 mySQL database $5.95/month visit our website at http://www.techxon.com and that script is runable on our server :) we hope to hear from you soon.
  18. T

Excellent Hosts..

daniel, maybe you weren't reading from the top. let me quote what vegeta has said even at the start of the thread.
  19. T

wanting another web host

I think it would be hard to find something with that features and that price.
Back