• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by zqpm

1. Z

I Need Host For A vB (this is not warez, i will explain)

YaY, today is my first and last day here ;) Because one of my sites is down :( :mad:
  2. Z

Re: Re: Re: lol Some people think why does freewebspace.net gets so many posts? Why does not my site get any posts :confused:
  3. Z

lol i am not, i am directly typing "*" javascript:window.location=window.location
  4. Z

Re: lol lol selling of **** ** ********
  5. Z

$45 is 2 less...:( You should would have got $60 +
  6. Z

That will reduce the number of pirated VB's
  7. Z

I think jelsoft must charge people using VB who have 100+ members...i have seen many people having VB license with less than 10 members and **** sites with 5000+ members using ******* ** :(
  8. Z

Why dont you people belive, lol Cant he have UBB, VB and all license :devious2: :devious2: :devious2: :angry2: :mad:
  9. Z

Suggestions Please. Click Here!

just get company names and then you can write articles on them on your own it is not the thief who is hanged but the one who was caught stealing...................................:biggrin2:
  10. Z

Paid 2 Email is also dead :( For banner ad, hmm you can see net-ads.net czar owns it :p
  11. Z

Protinium Forums - Win A Free Design!

referrerid=xx that "xx" will differ ;)
  12. Z

Paid 2 Surf, LOL Spedia is yet alive, i think, lol Even you keep the bar 24/7 on u will only get 10 cents / day U cant keep spedia bar green, and if you can you are cheating, lol
  13. Z

Protinium Forums - Win A Free Design!

There will be a link like this http://www.xxxxxx.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=12 So if some one register's after clickign that, it will be added to his profile that he has refered x number of people ;)
Back