• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by zombie021

1. Z

Instant Gmail Invites

me plz
  2. Z

Gmail

Can i have an invite for my mate (nick please) thanks in advance mate :D
  3. Z

I need a webhost

choosen -----closed----------
  4. Z

I need a webhost

dc1pop the live chat is off
  5. Z

I need a webhost

dc1pop can i have a live chat with you please
  6. Z

I need a webhost

TO OWNERS OF FREEWEBSPACE.NET You have a large communty what specs do you have :)
  7. Z

I need a webhost

hmm my mysql would need space like (for around 2000 members) what do people recommend? PLUS i pmed dave...! and dc1pop
  8. Z

I need a webhost

1000 users around 200 - 400 at same time (once a month that is! lol) MORE INFO! I will have in the future 100 users on at the same time (i hope too!) INFO FOR WEB HOSTS: The size of the MYSQL MATTERS! Please state when u post :)
  9. Z

I need a webhost

I dont have MSN cant i just reply here i only got Yahoo IM
  10. Z

I need a webhost

I have had lots of truble with free so im moving to paid! What i would like to do with my space is run a HUGE community that will run one of the 3 forums (phpbb, vbulletin or invision) Im sure what i will need i know i would like FTP and cpanel (would be very nice) Eventully i aim to have...
  11. Z

reseller

I PAy for other peoples sites?
  12. Z

reseller

Is There Such A Thing As A Free Reseller? :)
  13. Z

static host?????

hmm i get page cannot be displayed on it!
  14. Z

Forum

thanks man!
  15. Z

Forum

oh and i dont know if phpbb2 skins work with it cause its mod it should do wheres that site u on about?
Back