• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by zodor

1. Z

Free php5 host for MediaWiki

amz, when i try to sign up for a new account, it tells me I already have an account. I have signed up before, it I never get a confirmation email. Do you think you can help? tumble, Thank you for the recommendations. Does this mean that you are ok with what I proposed? Thanks
  2. Z

I don't want to lose my account with you. So far, i havent been able to get my domain to work with you yet, but i believe that that's a problem with uni.cc. Anyway, I am just looking for a php5 host for now. As far as I know, you still have php4. Now presumably, some day, you will upgrade. I can...
  3. Z

Update: I now have home internet access. I am now opening this up to all hosts that have php5. I no longer have a problem with post 2 host services because my time online is not nearly as limited as it used to be.
  4. Z

I need a free host for a site running MediaWiki 1.7 (and higher, as released). The content of the site will be music releated. The idea is to have an encyclopedia of music-related content, that anybody can edit. Here is what I need. php5 mysql ftp access cPanel (optional) I am not...
  5. Z

Need hosting for a wiki

I need somebody to host a site for me with a wiki (MediaWiki) and a forum (SMF). Here is what I would need. 100 MB to start with (with the possibility to upgrade when we need more) Any reasonable amout of bandwith to start with php5 (will accept php4, but really want php5) At least 1...
  6. Z

Free hosting with Cpanel, fantastico

that was about the most complicated site to navigate through, you need to sign up before you order free hosting, and that signup requires that you post billing information. free hosting isn't worth that much, especially when it's only 15mb
  7. Z

Up to two gigs fre space! Zpanel, Cpanel, mirror services, project development...

just an fyi, you might want to update your link on the cpanel signup page, it points to forum.bizari.com, not forums.bizari.com
  8. Z

Free Hosting, No Adds, No Catch!

but the thing is that what sucks for you could be a great offer for someone else...
  9. Z

Free Hosting, No Adds, No Catch!

I liked the service while i had it, however i got deleted. I don't blame him in a way, because it was kinda inactive. however, i did ask a question on the forums a couple of days ago, and still haven't gotten a reply. I did notice that someone else did to a different question though. My point is...
  10. Z

Free Web Hosting 100MB/1000MB // Win a reseller account and be YOUR OWN WEBHOST!!

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest!
Back