• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by zildjian2000

1. Z

30 Amazing Turnkey Websites For Sale, 39.95 each

Hello, We have 30 turnkey websites for sale, click on the links below to view the website. You get a domain name of your choice for free though our domain register. Hosting is offered at 8.99 a month for each website if you desire it, it would be 1gb of space and 40gb of bandwidth, cPanel, and...
  2. Z

Few Gigs space and 100gb bandwidth

you should raise your budget
  3. Z

Where did the quality hosting go?

one suggestion, not on a host, but on looking for a package. Is you might want to look for a yearly plan with someone, Not many hosts will want to accept 1 dollar a month payments, esspially if using paypal becasue paypal charges a 33 cent fee for a 99 cent payment, so the host would only be...
  4. Z

has anyone had any expereince with any of these hosts?

maybe you guys should actually respond to his question rather then putting up hosting companies you own/affiliate/random.
  5. Z

Plans Starting at $3.99/mo, 99.9%uptime (proof on site), Dual Xeon, Match Any Offer

Titan Hosting Is currently offering the following plans 500mb of Storage 7,000mb of Transfer cPanel/Fantastico INSTANT SETUP First Month Free 99.9% uptime (view it Here) MySQL Databases Frontpage Extensions Dual Xeon Processor Servers Web Mail Only 3.99 a month Order Here...
  6. Z

I need a VPS urgent.

The planet does not sell VPS, if you get a dedicated server you can have VPS on it, and you are going to have to buy a VPS from someone who has a dedicated server there and has VPS on it.
  7. Z

Titan Hosting Plan's Starting at Only 3.99 a month, We match any price. 99% uptime

Titan Hosting Is currently offering the following plans 500mb of Storage 7,000mb of Transfer cPanel/Fantastico INSTANT SETUP First Month Free 99.9% uptime (view it Here) MySQL Databases Frontpage Extensions Dual Xeon Processor Servers Web Mail Only 3.99 a month Order Here...
  8. Z

hope to get a better deal

no you can't, and the "stable" one on ebay isn't stable. 10 bucks a year won't get you anything decent, you may want to raise your price range
  9. Z

Need A Host With Excellent Support

we can offer you all that for $10 a month. We have cPanel 10, and we offer unlimited everything but space and bandwidth. For support we have email support at support@titanpages.com and live support VIA Aol Instant Messenger at TitanPagesHelp. You can also can chat with our sales at...
  10. Z

Starting at only 3.99/mo, XEON CPUs, INSTANT SETUP, We match any prices, 1 MONTH FREE

11. Z

Take me away from this..

seeing as the title is "take me away from this" it implies that he is looking for a new host.
  12. Z

99 G-Mail Invites

I clap at this thread, very very funny, 9 out of 10 on my pretty damn funny scale
  13. Z

Need paid Hosting!!

not nessisarly 30, but atleast 15, really sould be at about 20 to get a good host.
  14. Z

Need paid Hosting!!

are the mp3s yours or are they copyrighted?
  15. Z

need paid hosting

I am going to assume when you say thing you mean think. We can provide you with this but they have to be completly legal, nit copyrighted, and can't have adult content. And also you don't need a dedicated server, this isn't that big of a requirement.
Back