• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Zeeshaan

1. Z

Best Free Webhost!!

I like your service I'm just hoping its reliable :D
  2. Z

Dj needing host.

Hello there, I'm a new DJ in the need of a host for my website I need: 2-5 GB space 5-10 GB bandwidth Cpanel (If possible) Allowance to upload .mp3, .wav and .wma formats. I can allow google ads wherever needed as long as it doesnt crowd my site. I prefer only google ads cause...
  3. Z

FlammableHost.com 2.99 Hosting.

2.99 WebHosting! FlammableHost Founded Early December 2005 FlammableHost.com 99.9% Uptime Hosting Plan: Economy Disk/Storage Space: 100 MB Monthly Bandwidth: 5000 MB MySQL Databases:100 FTP Accounts: 150 Domain Pointers/Domain Parking: 100 Subdomains: 150 POP3/IMAP E-Mail Accounts...
  4. Z

Free reseller, you keep profit?

I'm 12 and i own a template design site ( with the help of my brother who is 14) You guys need to stop underestimating younger people then you :(.
  5. Z

Need Domain For Template Site.

Ok, Yes we will do custom templates for a domain.
  6. Z

PayPal Paying Ad Programs - List Them Here!

Lol can't use ssn from canada :(.
  7. Z

Need Host For Template Site.

No netcafe you didn't give me an account.
  8. Z

Forgot to add I would like a Subdomain also.
  9. Z

Hi, I need: Space:1-2 gb atm as I'm going to be hosting a wide collection of my own templates ( included my friends and staff) Bandwidth:50gb Cpanel:Yes Fantastico:Yes( Cause I will badley need some of the scripts included there) Ads: Preferably no but you will be include in sponser...
  10. Z

I need HelP with layouts.

I still need help. Anyone able to help?
  11. Z

Yes i would be able to put a banner.
  12. Z

I'm going to be making them myself well with the help of friends and people that I hire but my Brother and I will be the owners.
  13. Z

Since we are only getting started we will try to get traffic quickly.
  14. Z

Hi, I have been wondering if anyone could register for me a .com domain name for a template site. Your Beniftis: You will be able to access all our templates and receive 50 free downloads. You will be a respected sponser helping us. Your name (and website if you have one) will be...
  15. Z

Become a pro reseller and keep 50% profit (and get $1000 of software for $1).

Hello, I will do it for free (no profits to me) unless you can hold the profit. I don't really need the software either. Thanks, Zeeshaan
Back