• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Yuna

1. Y

New Host [11-24-2002]

socks *edit Ah i got it it for WS_FTP: You have to use "(internal) User after logon" @ the Firewall settings then the FTP is running how it should be. :)
  2. Y

Little question :)

hmm...i have never heared that PHPTriad is slow ? It's just completely configured. Perhaps there are some more files in the Package as you need and so it's becomming a bit slower. But i would ask that 'somebody' again if he can proove that what he said. Perhaps he has just a faster PC or...
  3. Y

Little question :)

phptriad just install this: PHPTriad its a completely configured PHP and mysql Pack. just install it and it will run ! PS: Didn't you offer Webspace ?
  4. Y

Search free Host...

I have posted here 1 month before, and since that time i regularly look if someone offer good Hosts. I wrote much people Messages, if they can create an account for me, but they were most time not aviable or they kicked me because of things i couldn't know (elseif they said "with no catch") I...
  5. Y

I Am Ofering An Mysql / Php Host No Ads No Bandwith Limt ETC

cool service I hope that isn't a joke at all :) I want your Webspace ,too. I need a for a Clan Page. My ICQ 144849526
  6. Y

Free hosting - read more.

:classic2: THX wieder was gelernt
  7. Y

Short List of new & old PHP-MySQL hosts here!!

have that banner to be placet on a mainFrame or can it be hide somewhere ?
  8. Y

search free webspace with...

damn...the acnova Server is down ! :( :devious2:
  9. Y

Calling and saving variables in MYSQL

well, i can tell you how to fetch the Data out of your MySQL Database in PHP, but i have no idea how to send them to "Flash MX 6" (whatever Flash is, i don't know)
  10. Y

Looking For Host

flatface looks really interesting, but how long would this private server stay online ?
  11. Y

Free hosting - read more.

just some questions: 1.Wich PHP version do you use ? 2.(sorry,but my english is not the best) What is "with no catch" ? Does that mean "no ads/banners" ? :confused:
  12. Y

Short List of new & old PHP-MySQL hosts here!!

does anyone know how big the "small" ;) banners are at traffichouse.de ?
  13. Y

Getting started with php

well, i am also only 15 and i have a (not professional) ;) but running Forum, News...and things like that. I have learned that whole stuff in only 2 months ! So I thing it wouldn't be a great problem for you.
  14. Y

hey THX ! acnove.com is exactly what i need. :classic2:
  15. Y

...PHP4 or higher,MySQL,min. 10 MB,no ads,German sites allowed,FTP Upload. If it is impossible to find a host like that, it would be OK if the Host has small ads (Texts,Pop-down) but no big Banners or something like that. I hope you can halp me :)
Back