• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by yolau

1. Y

20 GB space and bandwidth, PHP MySQL supported - 1stFreeHosting

As I already said there are NO ads ! falcone, if you can PM your IP I'll be happy to look into this. We normally don't ban IP's.
  2. Y

20 GB space and bandwidth, PHP MySQL supported - 1stFreeHosting

Hello everyone, About six months ago we lunched 1stFreeHosting.com a free hosting provider that is offering 20 GB of free space. Back then almost no one believed that we will be able to last more than a few weeks with this unbelievable offer, but 6 months and 30.000 users later we are still...
  3. Y

Web Hosting Template for Sales

Interested....but only if you can provide the PSD files and where you bought the template from.
  4. Y

20 GB space, PHP and MySQL support, no ads, host your own domain - 1stFreeHosting

To sign up you have to use http://www.1stfreehosting.com/register.jsp ...
  5. Y

20 GB space, PHP and MySQL support, no ads, host your own domain - 1stFreeHosting

The reason that I asked for those details is that we are seeing numerous visitors from China so I don't think it's a country wide problem.
  6. Y

Please email our support team with your IP so that we can have a look at this.
  7. Y

Hello, If you are having any DNS problems please contact us directly as this is not our support forum. Thank you.
  8. Y

I don't believe that we have that many restrictions. All the restrictions are there to protect your files and website. Security is the most important aspect for us.
  9. Y

This has been fixed once and for all. Again I must stress that the problem has not affected our users.
  10. Y

There was a network problem that affected our website. Our users websites where not affected.
  11. Y

Layeredpanel is designed exclusively for free hosting while cPanel has not been engineered for such an environment.
  12. Y

Advertising question

Peo, I never received a fallow up email from you. Did you send it?
  13. Y

That's correct. We are using LayerdPanel not cPanel or xPanel.
  14. Y

Advertising question

Peo, I hope you had a wonderful vacation in Berlin ! I'll wait your email.
  15. Y

Advertising question

Hello, I have contacted you using your contact form about two weeks ago because I want to advertise on our website. "Peo" replied in just a few hours and said that he will have to consult the other moderators about this but I never heard back from him. Do you still accept advertisers...
Back