• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by yakult

1. Y

Byte2.net - beta service coming soon...

My email is [edited to avoid spam =P] and my site will be a webcomic and image gallery. I hope I get chosen. :D
  2. Y

Ver2.biz - 250 MB, 10 GB Bandwidth, PHP, MySQL, No Ads, 100% Free!

Very good and fast reply. Just waiting for mysql and cpanel access now :biggrin2:
  3. Y

Free webhosting with cpanel and 100%uptime proof!!

Very good host and people there are very friendly. Thanks for quick answer for request and host my site :-)
  4. Y

JLHost Promotion - Free 100MB/1GB Cpanel accounts

Yes, I did all 3 steps and my domain is a .com I've just sent you a email again. Thanks!
  5. Y

Didn't receive any confirmation of success or not yet... :(
  6. Y

I'd like to have one, if you are still offering. Thanks!
  7. Y

free host for foreign site

cancer10, MFHosting's TOS says they do not allow non english content sites. vioflex, PM sent. ShadoWarrior, it seems your host only offers subdomains. I'll keep trying, thanks guys!
  8. Y

free host for foreign site

Hi there Could someone give me some space and bandwidth (I don't know how much but it's not too much). I think 50 mb, php, mysql and domain hosting would be fine but I would like to have chance to negociate if I need more space eventually. The site will be a place where I'll put my drawings...
  9. Y

|helpwebmaster.com|Free 200mb, 2gb bandwidth hosting. Includes CPANEL!!!!

I just registered but didn't receive an email to activate it.
  10. Y

free host for foreign language site

free host Hi there Could someone give me some space and bandwidth?
Back