• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by xite

1. X

Real Free Hosting Offer !

what features do you offer with the free accounts?
  2. X

free high quality photo's?

thx
  3. X

free high quality photo's?

anyone know a site similar to corbis.com or any other professional imagery site, but gives away images for free? thx
  4. X

anyone ever heard or seen of an auto-bookmarking script?

im movin this over to the scripting forum, maybe i'll get betta responce?
  5. X

coz i guy needs attention :o
  6. X

anyone ever seen this script, i've heard that its in vbscript, and i've seen it on a few 'warez' topsites; www.zipwarez.com www.warezoracle.com what it does, is it bookmarks a site automatically without any confirmation boxes...just happens, without consent of the user. Looks cool, but...
  7. X

is my site ILLEGAL?

oh well, wot now?
  8. X

is my site ILLEGAL?

freedom of speech act yer, but doesn't my site have issues with the freedom of speech act? I have no warez actually on site, I just provide info on it. take that into ACCOUNT PLEASE!
  9. X

is my site ILLEGAL?

hello, would any of you law buffs find this website illegal or legal? http://www.nano-network.com thx!
  10. X

warez, whats illegal and whats legal?

just another thing :) we are sorted with hosting. We have decided to go with pay hosting, and they have accepted out site. So the webring isn't a problem.
  11. X

warez, whats illegal and whats legal?

Im building site which has an underground theme, and I was just wanting to know a few answers about this topic. firstly, the site is going to have an underground news site, kind of like a 'zine' for the underground. Is this illegal? I won't be giving away any warez, just giving info about the...
  12. X

whats your top 10 programs, for web developing/designing?

hi, whats your top ten programs for web developing/designing? heres mine :) -text pad for all my php -dreamweaver 3 -photoshop 6 -dreamweaver ultradev -flash 5 -freehand 9 -vecta 3d -cuteftp 4.0 -Netscape & Internet Explorer for testing stuff -creativity!! -xite
  13. X

> how do i use mySQL??? Can anyone direct me to a tutorial? <

thx guys! i found all what i need...thx alot... ;) -cheers again!
  14. X

> how do i use mySQL??? Can anyone direct me to a tutorial? <

Hi, thx for your attention! Im not new to webdesign, html, or any other language essential for webdesign, but when it comes to databases i freeze! Im building a underground 'zine' site with a couple of other web developers. Im designing, because they cannot, but i was wandering if there...
Back